Don't Blame Me

Kongpob's

Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right

I really really shouldn't be doing this.

The night before my Calculus exam, I planned to attend Taylor Swift's concert. Funny, right? Never in my life, I thought of going to Taylor Swift's concert. Worse, never in my life I would ever do it the night before my exam, I would never even do this for Pokemon.

I really don't know how it happened. But it happened.

Let's rewind everything that had happened.

Two days ago, P'Kik called me, she was crying on the phone.

"Kong?"

"What P'? Why are you crying?"

"Can you go here?"

"Yes, sure."

I ran downstairs, I even saw P'Arthit, probably from his supposed 'school', on the stairs taking two steps at a time.

"Hey Kong? Where are you going? I was just going to your-"

"Can't P', I have to go somewhere."

"Where? Kong!"

"Sorry P'."

I immediately went to our house only to see P'Kik crying on the couch. I went to sit beside her and hug her. "What happened P'?"

"I found out that my boy-no ex-boyfriend is cheating on me," That asshole. I swear, if I see that guy somewhere, I'm going to kick his face. She sobbed even more as she buried her face on my chest. "All men are shits."

"Hey! That's not true."

"It's true. You are shit too."

"Wow P', I'm here comforting you and you still dare to disrespect me?"

"I'm sorry, okay? Just let me rant here, I just found out that my ex-boyfriend is fucking his best friend. Goodness, I'm so stupid. I really thought they are just best friends. And worse, I found out that I can't go to Taylor Swift's concert."

"Why not?"

"It's him who bought the tickets and even if I want to because it's just fitting for me to be there and be with Tay, my boss denied my leave-shit why do I have to be so unlucky? I just want to see Taylor."

"So where are the tickets?"

She took her bag beside her and gave me the tickets. "Here, give it to anyone or to Aim and his girlfriend. I've heard Aim's girlfriend is a Swifty. Tell him they can use it, it's not my money I used anyway, my ex-boyfriend can go to hell but he will never have these tickets back."

I looked at the tickets in my hand and I instantly remembered P'Arthit. He would be so happy.

"I'll use it."

"What?" Yeah what? I don't know why I said that also.

"I know someone who really wants to go there and I just want to see them happy."

She rolled her eyes. "You hate Taylor Swift."

"I don't hate her." Why are people saying that? I'm not a fan sure but I don't hate her.

"Who are you going with? Your annoying neighbor?"

"Yeah, he'll be very happy to go there. He's such a fan."

"Oh. He? I smell some gayness there." Judgmental much? I know she's fond of those BL stuff but my only question is what's with straight girls loving those stuff?