The Sun Is A Star Too

Hello
So this chapter will be different from all I've ever written.
Ps comments about or DM what you'd like me to write and by when
Like challenge to do something you haven't read from me before

Ps thank you for reading ♥️😩♥️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello there,
How are you doing?     

Whatever you're going through at this moment, while reading this, I want you to know that everything is as it should be.  The hardest point in your life when you felt like you're going to give up even on dreams, you conquered that.   If not, I tell you you're not alone even though you feel like it; someone out there is going through the same and is till fighting, someone out there is going through worse and someone already went through the same as nothing is different under the sun. However, I will do not say that that makes it easier to carry on, I will not say talking to someone is a problem half solved but the feeling of someone knowing somewhat relieves the agony. 

Well, I wanted to say don't give up just yet, we don't know what lies ahead. Hope and have faith and the results will be fruitful. You might feel like it's the end of the road, it is for that moment - but just to test you. This is life's way of preparing you for the Mt  Everests' yet to come. For one day, maybe not soon you'll find what you've been searching for and you'll smile and keep smiling. 

So I say chase the sun without caring about those that say "You can't get to the sun, you'll burn even from miles away!" Chase it and have flames blazing hotter than the sun they're afraid of. I won't say I chased the sun and made it chase me now, I am still chasing it. Maybe I will not get to it now or today or tomorrow or soon but I will chase it till I have flames hotter than the sun's. This I know I WILL! And yes, I will burn of course but those mere burns won't stop me and neither should they stop you.

***************************************************************************************

Hej, I would like to thank all of those who've stuck with me always ♥️♥️♥️ 

That's nothing close to what I intended to write. Maybe you'll see that one day😂😂.

With love, ivonyo🤞🏾♥️🎈🐾

Ps: My Wattpad app isn't working well due to iOS Beta so expect typos and formats I don't use.