♥️✌🏼FEMINISM ✌🏼♥️

Hello, this is not an update. This is just me appreciating all the women in the world. This is also me admitting of how much of a feminist I am.

Today is international Women's Day🥰. I believe women are the strongest beings alive. It's saddening how females are discriminated for being female. "You're too female to do this ". Some people say. Truth is, you're too female to do that because you'll do it perfectly and spectacularly because you're female. Females are strong because female football is not praised or rated as much as male football but they still play and stand strong.

Females suffer from discrimination like shown in Brooklyn nine nine's episode 7 on season 6. But all in all females are strong 💪. Single mothers in the world who work extra hard to make sure their children are the happiest, don't ever stop, keep going.

Women are objectified. WE ARE NOT OBJECTS, WE ARE SUPERHUMAN. Frankly, I think those who objectify us, are DISGUSTING and lack better things to do with their lives, or maybe they are just FOOLS for lack of a better word.

The strongest people I know are female. Women and all females are the only ones granted the power to bring people to this world. Ever wondered why, we're perfect for job for reasons I can't explain but one them is simply because we're female and women. Some say a woMAN needs a Man because the name woMAN and feMALE has the words 'man' and 'male' in them. Here's what I think, the name man and male were derived from the words FEMALE and WOMAN.

So today let's celebrate being WOMEN and show the world why we have a day dedicated to us!!!

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

From
Ivory .N. N. Kang'ong'oi Leed♥️