My Letter To You

I write this with blood on my hands                                                                                                                               With sorrow in my soul                                                                                                                                                                   With melancholy in my veins.

I write this while trying to get a better way of living                                                                                               To find an easier way of breathing                                                                                                                                          As my memories fade away- those of me smiling.

I write this while trying to drown in my ocean of tears                                                                                                      But I'm too good a swimmer.

I write this wishing the walls of this room would become smaller                                                                                                                                       So they would squeeze me and take me with them.

I write this hoping you will find me lying in my pool of blood                                                                                   Before it's too late.

I write this trying to find the map                                                                                                                                                 To show me the way out of this state                                                                                                                                    Or even to guide me on how to leave this life.

I write this knowing that you will find me when time's run out                                                                         So you know I tried and found no better way                                                                                                                  I wrote this to let you know...

***********************************************************************************************Hello earthlings,

Who can figure out what I wanted to say? 

I hope you enjoyed 

Love, ivonyo