Chapter 19: Over Thinking and Long Walks

"You... My mom... She was your sister?" 
"Yes, she was my sister. My older sister, in fact," he turned back towards the wall. "All the angels are related, mostly."
"So... Technically I do still have a family? They're just a bunch of angels?"
"Yes. They all know of your existence. And are very confused on what to do in the situation we are in.
"Situation?"
"They usually don't approve of Nephilim, and some even hunt them down and well... Kill them. The angels see them as scum and a waste and something that should not exist."

It became silent. So the only family I had, which was a bunch of supernatural beings, hates me. And thinks I'm a waste of space and vile. Great. Just what I needed. I sighed and looked back up towards Cas and the Winchesters. The guys were staring at Cas, giving him looks of exasperation. 

"So... They all hate me?" 
"No, not all of them. But most, yes. Some are curious about you and your nature because you are not only half-angel, you are a demigod. Meaning, half-god. So, you are a third angel, a third god, and a third human. Nobody knows how that works. "
"Why am I only starting to feel things and see things only now?"
"You weren't supposed to for another year... Someone corrupted the deal they made with your mother seventeen years ago. They were supposed to hold off and block the outrageous amount of power you have. Because nobody knows how to help you and what it all would do to you. But it seems someone has found a way to break that barrier causing you to be hit in full force of what would have been given to you gradually over time once you hit 18. After you were told all the things I have been telling you now, of course. And well, at the time, your parents, had planned on being around to help you through it all and explain everything."

This was a lot to process. I don't know what to make of it. How am I so powerful, when I don't even know how to manage living a decent life? I shook my head and got off of my bed. I needed to think. And staying here just wasn't working for me. I grabbed my shoes, slipped on my shoes and picked up my hoodie, and walked out of room, heading downstairs towards the front door. I heard Dean call my name, but I didn't stop. I couldn't. It was frustrating that my whole entire life was a complete lie. And nobody was even planning on telling me until I was 18. I yanked the door open, just as Niall reached it. 

"Hey Ill-"

I slipped right passed him before the tears could start to fall. As I rushed by, I vaguely noticed the others climbing out of the car, and noticing me leaving. I slipped my hoodie on, pulling my hood up over my head. I put in my headphones, and turned it up almost all the way up. I started to run. I needed to get away. I don't care where I go, as long as I can clear my head. I looked up at the sky, it was starting to rain.