Chapter 7: My 'Demons'

"Is she awake yet?"
"No."
"How hard did you hit her?"

"Hard enough."
I heard their voices before I could see or feel a thing. Then my eyes flew open, I gasped for air and almost screamed. It felt like I was being hit with a truck, filled with bricks. All I could feel or think about was the pain. My head was pounding so hard it felt like it would explode at any minute. Everything hurt so much, it was unbearable. When my vision finally cleared, my eyes focused on a man and woman who were staring at me with blank expressions. I tried to move, but I couldn't. Looking down, I saw that I had been chained to a metal gate in some type of underground tomb.
"Great, you're finally awake."
I heard the woman say. I looked up at her to see her moving closer to me. The guy stayed back, leaning in the shadows. I gritted my teeth.
"What do you want with me? Where am I? Who are you?" She smirked at me, and crouched down to my level.
"You'll see when the time comes. We're In Virginia. And as for who I am, the names Meg."
My eyes widened. We're in Virginia? But, how did we travel so far, so fast? I didn't believe her, I couldn't. I shook my head.
"No. You're lieing!"
She smiled. "No, sweetheart, I'm not."
I started shaking, no... I wouldn't believe it. I couldn't. There was no way. We traveled overseas in one night. That isn't possible, at all. I felt my eyes start to water and shook even harder. I gritted my teeth, I couldn't cry. I wouldn't let myself. I slowly looked up at her. She was standing farther back, smirking at me. The guy had stepped closer to her. I studied him, he had messy dark hair, sea green eyes, and was on the tall slightly lean side. He looked familiar, but I couldn't place where I've seen him at before I looked back at Meg.
"Why am I here?"
"I told you kiddo, when the time comes, you'll see." She grinned again, and walked away, laughing.

Liam's POV:

Its been three days. Three whole days that my little sister has been missing. I couldn't handle it. Not seeing her smile, hearing her laugh, or her voice. She was all I had left, and now she's gone too. I felt the tears start to slowly slip down my face again, I didn't care. My only family member was tooken from me, and it broke me. I stayed in bed since the night she disappeared. Paul and the other lads kept trying to get me to come out of my room, go places, do something, eat something... But I never did. I couldn't. I was too depressed and hurt. I just wish she was here. I wanted my baby sister back. I rolled onto my side, grabbed my phone, and started to scroll through the many pictures I had. I smiled sadly, she would love to randomly take my phone and take selfies or snap a few pictures of us together. I started to sob, I hated this. First my parents, now my baby sister. I silently cried myself to sleep for the fourth night in a row, hoping we'd hear some good news about the investigation of finding her in the morning...