Chapter 4: Adorkableness.

"Illianna." I heard a singsong voice calling my name.

"Go away." I mumbled, still sleepy.
Whoever it was chuckled at me, and I felt myself being picked up. My eyes shot open to see my brothers chin. I was just staring at it for some reason. He looked down at me and gave me a questioning look.
"You have a weird chin, Liam.." I squinted up at him.
He gave me a look and dropped me. I landed on the other boys laps, they were on a couch in their dressing room.
"Oi! What the hell Liam?! I could've fell and hurt myself!"
I yelled at him and he just laughed at me. I was mostly on Louis and Harry, and they just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at them. These boys were way too cheeky sometimes. Then, I ended up on the carpeted floor.
"Oof!" Louis an Harry pushed me off of them, "what was that for?!"
They just laughed at me while I sat on the ground glaring up at them. I huffed out air and jumped up onto Zayn and Niall.
"Z! Ni! They hurt me!" I fake pouted
"Aw, where does it hurt boo?" Zayn played along and rubbed my back.
"My bum and back!" I fake whined to him.
"Ni, beat them up for me?" I pouted to me.
He just laughed and put his hands up. "Hey, I'm neutral in this!"
I just rolled my eyes playfully at him.
"Z! Help?"
"Of course!" He stood up and put me in his spot,"Vas Happenin' man to the rescueeee!"
We all started laughing. I shook my head and watched him, Louis, and Harry play around with each other.
"You can't get me! I AM SUPERMAN!" Louis practically screamed at Zayn.
"Geez, Louis, turn it down a notch!" I flinched.
"Hey, boys, time to get ready for your photoshoot!" Lou, their sylist, came into the dressing room smiling.
I took that as my cue to get up and leave before they started undressing. I smiled at them all and went out to the hall. I slide down to the floor and played with my phone until the door opened. First to come out was Louis, then Zayn, Niall, Liam, and finally Harry. They had their signature looks. I smiled at them and hopped up to my feet, following them to the area where they were going to take pictures. I always enjoyed watching them act silly and be the dorks they are.
"Alright boys, we're gonna start with single shots. Starting with Zayn."
Zayn got up and followed the photographer over to the background. The other boys were goofing off and I was watching Zayn strike poses. He didn't smile much, he had that mysterious, brooding look. He looked good, with his rouged look. He had black chinos, white v-neck under a black leather jacket, and red and black Supras on. I was jealous of Perrie. She had a really good guy to call hers. I would love to be as lucky as her to have someone as sweet and amazing as Zayn. Hell, all the girls who caught any of the boys attention was lucky. The boys are the most perfect, sweetest guys ever. Niall and Harry were the only ones who weren't in relationships still.
"YO, ILLIANNA!!" I jumped. The other boys were trying to get my attention.
"Huh?" I started blushing."Oh, er.. Yeah?"
Louis was smirking at me, uh oh. "Do you.. y'know, fancy Zayn?"
"What? No!" I was turning redder by the minute.
He just laughed and ran up to Zayn, jumped on his back and smiled. The photographer laughed and snapped a picture. Then Louis decided to yell.
"ZAYN! ILLIANNA FANCIES YOU MATE!"
I flinched and looked down, blushing. Leave it to Louis to makes things awkward. I sighed. Everyone was laughing, except Zayn. He was just looking at me with a weird look on his face. It gave me butterflies.