Chapter 6: The Unexpected.

I walked around the store, gathering the ingredients I needed to make the boys enchiladas and spanish rice. Humming, I went down the sauce aisle looking for red and green sauce. I felt a strange feeling in my gut start up. I looked up and around, no one here seemed suspicious of anything. Shaking my head, I grabbed the sauces. As I was walking over to the cheeses I heard voices, they were gruff and seemed to be angry. I looked over my shoulder and saw two men and a woman. She had shoulder length black hair, and dressed like a country girl. One of the men was like a giant, he towered over the other two. He had shaggy brown hair, and brown eyes. The other one, he had shortish brown with a little gold hair, and brightr green eyes. As they argued, my gut feeling got worse. I shook my head, sighed, and went to go get the meat I would need. As I passd by, I heard the woman talk.
"Oh, yeah? What makes you think you can stop me?" I could almost hear the smirk she probably wore.
"I swear, if you lay one finger on her, it will be the last thing you do Meg."
He had a deep voice and sounded sincere and angry. I heard a laugh as I slowly made my way over to the meat section. That was weird. I sighed and slipped my earphones in. I got in line, payed for my items and walked towards the van. I was putting the bags in, I shut the trunk and was anout to walk to the car door when I felt someone grab me. I yelped and started struggling. I tried to scream, but they covered my mouth before I could. I was being dragged away and no one noticed. Well, no one was really there anyways. I kept struggling as I was yanked into the back of a dark blue camaro. I screamed in fustration and tried to get up, but I was thrown back down.
"You're not going anywhere, kid."
I looked up and saw it was the girl that was arguing with those two guys. She was tying my legs up, and I couldn't fight back hard enough. Damn, she was strong!
"What the hell do you want from me?!" I screamed.
She just laughed and slammed the door shut. She was climbing into the driver's seat and started to take off when I noticed the boys running around, looking for me. As she pulled out of the parking lot, I saw Louis, Zayn and Niall run out of the store looking panicked. That was the last thing I saw before everything went dark...

Dean's POV
After she left the store, I grabbed Meg and slammed her against the near by wall. I was fuming. I wasn't going to let her lay a single damned finger on that girl. No way in hell. Sam was standing right next to me, watching my back.
"I swear, if you try to do a single thing to her, it will be the last thing you ever do." I growled at her.
She just laughed. I slammed her against the wall again for emphasis. She just smirked at me. She knew she was getting to me and loved every little second of it. I gritted my teeth, trying to keep calm. Stupid demons.
"Uh, Dean.. someone's coming. We gotta go. Now."
Sam was tugging on my shoulder but I wouldn't give in. I wanted to send this bitch all the way back to the pits of Hell, where she belongs.
"Dean!"
"I'm coming Sam!"
I shoved her one more time and then took off with Sam. We jogged down a different aisle to not look suspicous, I saw a few sweets and pie. I shrugged and grabbed some. Might as well buy some provisions while we're here. We paid and went back to the Impala. I was looking around to see if Meg or the girl was still here. I saw five boys running around and yelling.
"Illianna! Where the hell did she go?!" The only one who had black hair shouted.
"I don't know Zayn! But Liam is losing it, he's beating himself up for not getting out and helping her."
The other boy had blonde hair and a weird accent. I froze, I realized who they were. And who they were looking for. I started to shake with anger. I knew what happened to her, I just knew who took her from the parking lot. Meg. I looked up at Sam, he knew it too. I got into the car and slammed my door. I was going to find her. And I was going to send that bitch back to the pit. First, we needed to make a few calls.
"Sam, call Bobby."
He just nodded and pulled out his phone to do so. I gripped the steering wheel tighter and cleared my throat. I was about to make a call of my own.
"Cas, it's uh, me... It's Dean. I could really use your help."
Instinctively turned to look in the backseat. He wasn't there. I sighed, it was a 50/50 shot of him coming down. Sam was talking to Bobby about the incident when I heard the soft flap of wings. I glanced in my rearview mirror and saw Castiel in the back.
"Cas. You came."
"Of course I did, I always will when you call. So, what is the problem?"
I cleared my throat and told him. I told him we needed his help tracking down Meg and Illianna. He nodded and vanished. I looked over at Sam and sighed.
"What did Bobby say?"
"He'd meet us at the hotel, he's on his way right now."
I nodded. Bobby would want to be a part of this. Especially in this case. The girl wasn't supposed to become a part of this. She was supposed to go and live a normal life.