0. Feng Xinya (i)

Start from the beginning

During the time that he had, Xinya quickly adjusted to the newfound strength in his body and calculated the feeling of such power multiplied by 10. Although he didn't feel anything towards the first physical reward as it was too full of variables for his liking, Xinya did take it into consideration in his schemes.

"He's a pro, but definitely a bast---AH?! WTF! What is thi---XINYA HELP MEEEE!"

After a little over an hour, Xinya suddenly used his consciousness to force the silver cross into the system space. When he was feeling out the abilities given to him by the system as well as the properties of the system itself, this was only one of many functions that he'd discovered available to him.

In actuality, such a thing like forcing his system in and out of the world should not have been possible under normal means.

That was why, as Xiao's silver body was being sucked into the small pitch-black vortex, he was shouting in horror as he thought he was going to die again. In his panic, he failed to realize that the one he was calling out to, was the one responsible for the frightening occurrence in the first place!

"AAAAAAAAAAAH---wuwuwu I'm just a lowly system who just got a second chance at life ah~ Let me live...sob..."

Towards the ridiculous rambling of the system, Xinya furrowed his brows in annoyance.

"Shut up."

Then, using the same conscious force as before, Xinya silenced the noisy rosary and sped up the pace of its transfer into the space. In less than a second, Xiao's presence could no longer be detected. Furthermore, the burn he'd inflicted on Xinya's left palm was completely healed, leaving only the former scratches that were already there from before Xiao's initial appearance.

Not even a nanosecond after the system's complete disappearance, there was a ripple in the atmosphere before a blade had lodged itself deep into Xinya's abdomen. Knowing him, how could the blade possibly be made of any ordinary material?

Chuckling darkly at the tingling sensation that was closer to a million ants crawling and biting him from the inside, tinges of red began seeping into Xinya's eyes at a frightening speed as his intense hatred poured out towards the figure standing in front of him with his hand holding the hilt of the sword embedded inside of his body.

The tall, dark-skinned man's red eyes flashed brightly in excitement underneath the now-red moonlight. A large, disgusting smile was pasted across his handsome face as he took in the mocking animosity within Xinya's blood-red orbs. He didn't even care that his luxurious purple robe that draped all over the ground behind him was drenched by the dense puddles of blood, or that Xinya's blood had splashed onto his own flawlessly white dress shirt after he'd abruptly stabbed his sword.

Orlan Radley.

One of the Four Generals of the New Empire, General Radley. He was known for his short and wavy black hair, dark skin, and his eyes that constantly remained red to the point that some even believed them to be naturally red. Even Xinya, who'd seen the fucker every day for 18 years could not tell what color his eyes truly were. Not that he cared to know.

There were two reasons he was in charge of Feng Xinya. Orlan Radley was the most omniscient general. More importantly, he desired power and control; naturally, the Feng clan's unique and formidable ability to engrave runes with special powers and properties onto themselves and others caught his interest for more reasons than just the surface facts.

"Feng Xinya," Radley rolled the name through his tongue before licking his right fang, "Still not cooperating?"

He twisted the transparent sword a few times with a warm smile when he didn't receive a reply, "Tonight's play, take a guess what I have in store for you?"