Chapter 77

This is cool. My lucky number is 7 and now 77 is the chapter name. It must be a lucky chapter!

The girls and I fell asleep in Sophya's room. We were all on the floor. I know Harvey would be kind of upset that I didn't sleep with him the night before.

I got up after seeing all of them on the floor. I got ready and then met Harvey in the kitchen.

"Hey you," he smiled and went up to me, kissing me shortly.

"Hey," I smiled.

"I didn't get to fall asleep next to your side last night," Harvey said, frowning.

"You know I'm with my friends, so I have to sleep in Sophya's room. I can spend time with you whenever I want. I only have two months with them."

"I know," he told me, pecking my lips.

"Stop kissing. Ugh," Max said and acted like he was going to be throwing up.

I rolled my eyes at Max and then got breakfast, waiting for Sophy to come in.

"Hey Luna, Max, Harvey," Sophy said groggily as she came in and got breakfast.

"Hey," We all replied in unison.

"That was very creepy," she said directed towards all of us.

"I know," Max and I answered at the same time.

"Stop it! Stop!" We both said together.

Sophy and Harvey chuckled at us and ate their breakfast.

"Hey, so what are you going to do on your birthday, Luna?" Sophy asked.

"I'm not sure," I told her honestly.

"We could go to the pier. That would be nice. What do you think, Harvey?"

"I think that's a good idea. Luna loves the pier and I love her," he smiled at his cheesy sentence.

"Do you now?" Sophy raised her brow like

"Sophy, we've told each other we love each other before."

"I'm just saying," She defended herself and then began to eat again.

"Yeah, they get annoying sometimes," Max said and they began to laugh. They'd be so good together.

Harvey and I looked at each other, probably thinking the same thing.

Then Noah came down. "Hey, Luna. What's up?" He asked. He's seventeen and I'm not even sixteen. As Sophya's older brother, he's older than everyone.

"Hey Noah. I'm just eating," I replied as Harvey looked at Noah. I put my hand in Harvey's to comfort him as Noah kept the conversation going.

"Oh, that's boring. What are you doing for your birthday?"

"We were going to go to the pier," I said, looking at Sophy and Harvey.

"Oh. That seems fun. I'll be gone for a while, but happy early birthday!" Noah said and left.

"I can't wait until you're sixteen," Harvey said once Noah was out of sight.

"Because I'm turning sixteen or because of the gifts you got me?" I asked.

"Both," he said smiling and kissed me softly.

"Ew, Harvey, I'm eating!" Max said.

Sophy looked away as well.

"So is Sophy! Can you guys stop?"

I giggled and pulled away from him, finally finishing my breakfast.

"Why does it always take us so long to eat breakfast? I asked.

"I don't know," Max said as if he was thinking.

"You still have a half of your plate left, Max. Think after you're done!" Harvey told his younger twin.

"You have food left too!"

"Not as much!"

"How about you both eat before you both make Soph and I go deaf?" I suggested with my hands on Harvey's shoulders.

Sophy looked at me with a thankful look and went back to eating. She finished soon after me and we just talked, waiting for everyone else to wake up and for the boys to finish.

"Hey. What's up?" Violet said as she and Clair came in. Sophy and I handed them plates and they began eating. Finally the boys finished and I took their plates.

"So what are we doing today?" Harvey asked.

"Skyzone!" Sophy said excitedly.

Harvey looked at her with a questioning look.

"Basically Gravity Force," I explained shortly, handing Ella, who'd just walked in, a plate.

"Oh," Harvey said as he began to understand.

"Yeah. We're going to go soon I think. As soon as Isla wakes up and eats and everyone gets ready," Sophy told everyone.

"Good luck with that," I said. Isla was the one person who woke up late every day and took forever to get ready.

"I'll wake her up," Clair offered as she stood up. She gave me her plate and I put it away.

"Why am I putting everyone's plates away?" I asked.

"I don't know. Here's my plate," Violet said and handed me her plate, running off with Clair to wake up Isla.

Harvey laughed at me as I out the plate away.

"Hey! Stop! It started because of you guys and your slow eating!"

"You're lying. Us?" Max said jokily.

"You guys are mean," I said and frowned.

"You're lying," Harvey said poking me.

"I'm not. I truly hate you," I told him seriously. "I'm going to go get ready and you guys should too. We have to be ready so Isla doesn't have an excuse," I said and went to get ready. After I dressed in a blue Adidas crop-top and black Adidas leggings I did my hair and put it into a simple high ponytail.

When I was done getting ready, I went downstairs and listened to music while I waited for everyone.

I saw Max finally come down, so I took this as a time to talk to him about Sophya.

"Hey, Max," I called as I stopped my music and took my airpods out.

"What? He asked, coming closer.

"Do you like Sophya?"

"Yeah. I do. Are you sure she likes me?"

"Yeah. Just tell her you like her. Not today. Do something else with it and be creative. She likes guys to make the first move, okay?"

He nodded as Harvey came in and sat next to me.

"Hey, Luna," he smiled as he sat next to me.

"Hey," I smiled at him and hugged him, cuddling into him.

One by one, everyone began to get ready and come out. Last was Isla(obviously).

After we were all ready, Mrs. Carter drove us to Skyzone.