Chapter 21

It is driving me insane that I can't be with Harvey. I'm literally in the same house as him, so his family wouldn't feel great about that and going with Harvey might cause drama with Jake.

This morning I reached for a plate and so did he. You know the cliche thing with that. Not only that, but I turned around and I was inches away from his face when I did.

Last night, I was enjoying a movie and cuddled up next to him, but Sara came in the living room. I jumped probably 5 feet in the air away from Harvey.

"Luna, what was that?" Sara asked.

"What was what?"

"You jumped."

"Oh, heh. Jump scare," I said, motioning to the TV and looking away awkwardly.

"The movies not even scary?" She questioned on.

"I get scared easily," I resolved on.

Harvey laughed at me when she left. I just rolled my eyes.

"Stop laughing! That was nerve-wracking, being investigated by your mom!"

There where many more close calls that I don't want to get into. Harvey and I haven't really been able to wait because when no one's around we're rather flirty.

We might get in trouble for it. It isn't the best to say, but it's true.

To be honest, I miss my house a bit. I'm not even daring to dance here with all the people. I'm not good at dancing anymore.

I've not heard from Jenna in a long time, but I assumed she was naturally busy. She's on a business trip and apparently there's a lot of work to do.

I've been avoiding Jake at school because I don't think I could act well around him. I do know that he's started dating other girls, but my morals are better that that and I have to remember that I dumped him.

Harvey and I were currently deciding whether or not to do my song when we went to the studio.

"Sad! By XXXTENTACION," I said.

"We should do more than one," Harvey suggested.

"So, Sad! is being thought about?"

"Yeah," Harvey said, typing it into the document.

"Your Love's Like," I suggested.

"By?"

"Sabrina Carpenter."

Harvey looked over at me with a stupid look.

"Nope. I don't care if it's a song sung by a girl. Type it," I told him.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

We practiced Sad! first and then did Your Love's Like.

After we sang, we ate dinner and then went to the living room to watch a movie.

During the movie, right at the good part, I sneezed.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Keep watching the movie," I said, not wanting to tear him from the best part.

I sneezed again on accident.

He got up, taking me to the bathroom and giving me my medicine.

"No, Harvey. You're going to miss the good part. Let me do it by myself," I whined.

"No. I'd miss a thousand good parts in movies to take care of you," he smiled.

That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I looked into his eyes and he tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We were both leaning in when Max came barging in.

"Mum says- woah. There is no excuse for this one," Max said, looking at us. Harvey had his hand on the side of my face and the other was on my back. I was looking straight up at him.

"I had something in my eye. Harvey was checking it out," I said rather quickly.

Harvey looked at me inquisitively, but I shrugged the look off.

"Oh... Ok. Mum says bedtime," Max said awkwardly.

As soon as Max was out of view, Harvey kissed me. I kissed back a bit, but didn't want to do that much.

"I'm sick of hiding," Harvey breathed out.

"So am I," I sighed.