Chapter 71

Harvey carried me out of the car somehow, much to my amusement.

"Harvey," I giggled.

"Harvey, put her down," Sara laughed at her extremely goofy son.

"But-"

"Harvey," she said again and he let me down, but he hugged me and put his hand around my waist as we walked in.

"Wow Harvey," Max judged.

"Am I not allowed to love her?!" Harvey exclaimed.

"No one's saying you can't do that, babe. You just need to tone it down a bit," I said, calming him down.

He nodded, but still didn't remove his hand, which I didn't mind. I liked it there.

We got in and I sat with Harvey on my right and Vince on my left. It went Sara, Tilly, Jenna, Emma, Andy, Clarisse, Vince, Luna, Harvey, Max, Leo, Paul if that makes any sense.

I put my hand out and grabbed Harvey's left hand while we looked over the menu.

He glanced over at me and I smiled.

We all talked while looking at the menu. We all were becoming pretty close, which was good, because we were going to be spending two months together. Harvey and Vince we're still ignoring each other, but that couldn't last long.

"What are you ordering?" Harvey asked, looking over at my menu. I looked at him and observed that he was done figuring out by the menu beside his plate.

"Not sure," I said, pursing my lips and licking the back of my teeth trying to decide.

He helped me and I thanked him, squeezing the hand that was still entangled in mine. He smiled and brought our hands in front of our faces. I laughed at him as he kissed my knuckles and put my head into his chest as well as I could.

"Geez, they just don't stop, do they?" Jenna whispered to Emma, thinking we couldn't hear.

"Nope," I answered for her and went back to Harvey.

"How are you not 1 person now?" Tilly asked, making everyone laugh including me and Harvey.

"I'm not sure," Harvey said looking at me with his eyes squinted jokily.

"Maybe there will be a little person made from the both of them in the future," Sara laughed, making the adults laugh and me and Harvey to blush wildly.

"Mum!" Harvey exclaimed.

"She's not lying or anything. There might be," Vince said.

"It's actually more probable than possible," Max pointed out. I guess he was right. I kind of hoped he was right. We loved each other now. Even though we've known each other for less than a year, I knew it was something real. I just hoped we loved each other later because I did want to marry Harvey when I got older. Maybe someday. Hopefully. Kids were way down the road.

The waiter took our orders and then our menus, leaving us to wait.

I talked, mainly with Harvey, but texted him under the table for a small portion of the evening.

We love each other, right? :My Love😍

Harvard💓: Of course. What's this about?

Do you want to marry me someday Harvey? :My Love😍

Harvard💓: Definitely. I love you.

He put his hand on top of mine, which was  on my thigh. I looked up at him, putting my phone away and we kissed momentarily. When we pulled away, we leaned our foreheads on each other and he caressed my cheek.

"Someday your name will be Flower Mills," Harvey said smiling.

I smiled cheekily and kissed him again.

"Why? We don't need this again. I thought it was over!" Emma overdramatized as we pulled away. I shrugged and entwined Harvey's and my hand under the table.

The food soon arrived earlier than I expected, considering how big our group was. I was glad Harvey helped me order because my dish was amazing. We all had pretty great dishes.

"Do you like it?" Harvey asked.

I nodded as I was chewing and then said, "Yeah, it's great. Thanks," when I was done.

"You should let me cook for you sometime," Harvey laughed.

I gave him a look.

"Okay, I'm not Gordon Ramsey, but I've picked up a few things from Hell's Kitchen and I like to cook!"

I rolled my eyes and uttered, "Yeah. Sometime."

"Hey!" He exclaimed, making me laugh a bit.

Soon we were done with our food and left, probably causing the restaurant to get much quieter. We were a big group.

I sat on Harvey's lap on the way back and somehow fell asleep on his chest, curled up in his lap.

I remember Harvey kissing my forehead before I fell asleep.

I'm gonna marry that kid. Someday.