Chapter 46

~Before we left...~

I was staring at him wondering whether or not to run up to him when Vince pushed me a little too hard. I let out a Yelp as I fell and Vince laughed.

I glared at him and huffed on the ground. And then I saw Harvey going for Vince.

And he looked mad.

That's the tea sis.

~Present Time~

"What the hell, why are you pushing my girlfriend!?"Harvey came up to Vince and pushed him backwards.

"So you're Harvey?" Vince asked, looking between me and Harvey.

"Yes. I don't want to see you lay a hand on her ever again!" Harvey said, pushing him again.

"Harvey, stop!"

"Why? He pushed you! Matt of fact, he shouldn't even get away with it!" Harvey said, raising his hand.

"Harvey!"

He stopped, mid-air. "Oh, I'm reading this wrong, aren't I," he sighed.

"Yes!" I told him, annoyed that he tried to punch my best friend.

"Hi. I'm Vince, Luna's best friend," Vince grabbed Harvey's hand and uncurling it, shaking it afterwards.

"I told you about him, Harvey. Do you remember?"

"Yeah. Vaguely," Harvey answered, obviously not comfortable with the situation.

"Okay, you know what, I can't do this conversation on a trampoline. Come on you too," I said, grabbing their hands and pulling them off of the trampolines. I ignored the feeling in my legs as I went from jumping on the trampoline to walking on the absolutely solid, nonfluctuating ground.

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming to Berkshire?" Harvey asked.

"I didn't know until last night. Vince surprised me. He's moving here. He's my best friend and you're my boyfriend, so we have to work something out, because if we can't I might have to drop somebody, and I know you both want to make me happy, so that wouldn't be something you'd want to do. I don't want jealousy. Vince, stop plotting."

"Woah, woah, there. You're taking a giant ride up ego mountain. And who says I'm plotting?" Vince scoffed.

"Just shut up and listen to her," Harvey told Vince.

"I don't think you're my dad, shortstacks," Vince smirked.

"Vince! Harvey! Really!?"

"Vince, tell Harvey why you aren't interested in me," I told him.

"I'd love to hear it," Harvey smirked.

"I don't want to," Vince slumped.

"He's interested in Clair, my friend. See, no need to get jealous!"

"Alright Luna, I trust you," Harvey told me.

"Thank you. I'll see you Monday," I told him, kissing his cheek and hugging him. I didn't want to kiss in front of Vince. That would be very weird.

"We need to leave, guys," Jenna came up to us, "Oh, hi Harvey!"

"Hello and bye," He left and went back to his friends.

"We have to go into work," Clarisse said, looking apologetic.

"It's alright I said and we got in the car and rocked out to XXXTENTACION again.

"WHO AM I, SOMEONE THAT'S AFRAID TO LET GO, UH, YOU DECIDE IF YOURE EVER GONNA LET ME KNOW, YEAH, SUICIDE IF YOU EVER TRY TTI LET GO, UH, I'M SAD, I KNOW, YEAH. I'M SAD, I KNOW, YEAH!" Vince and I yelled with each other and laughed.

Jenna filmed on her phone and posted it on her Facebook and Instagram. I don't know why.

"I'M LIKE, "GIRL, WHO IS YOUR MANS?", AYY
CAN'T KEEP MY — IN MY PANTS, AYY
MY GIRL DON'T LOVE ME NO MO', AYY
SHE KICK ME OUT, I'M LIKE, "VRO", AYY
THAT GIRL DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS, AYY
I GAVE HER —, SHE AMEN, AYY
SHE PUT HER TONGUE ON MY —, AYY
LOOK AT MY WRIST, ABOUT TEN, AYY
JUST GOT A POUND OF THE BOOF, AYY
BROUGHT THAT STUFF STRAIGHT TO THE BOOTH, AYY!" We yelled to Look at Me!

Jenna laughed at us and shook her head.

"XXXTENTACION was a god on Earth. I wonder what he is now," I wondered to Vince.

"He is god," Vince laughed and I laughed as well.

Suddenly, the adults thought it was enough of XXXTENTACION, but we still screamed to songs.

"YEAH, SEE THE FIGHT AIN'T WORTH IT, AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAYYY, YOU KNOW YOU'RE FAR FROM PERFECT!... HOT OR MISS, I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS, HUH? YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND I BET HE DOESN'T KISS YA(MWAH). HE GON FIND ANOTHER GIRK AND HE WON'T MISS YA. HE GON SKRRT AND HIT THE DAB LIKE WIZ KHALIFA!"

It was a really fun day. I'm just worried about Harvey and Vince. I feel like the problem still isn't resolved...