Chapter 45

I woke up on Vince's legs on the floor on the bed of covers we made.

I didn't want to leave him in here alone, so we did a sleepover I guess. There was popcorn all over and some was stuck in my hair and some in his. I took some of the pieces out of my hair and then moved to his hair. It was easy to take the popcorn out of his hair because it was short and straight. I must've done something wrong because he woke up and looked at me with popcorn in his hair. I laughed at him.

"Thanks," he said sarcastically.

"You have popcorn in your hair," I laughed.

"Seriously? Ughhh!" He said frustrated and flicked all of the popcorn out.

"Now your hair's messy," I laughed even harder.

He grumbled and laid back down, "Let me sleep, Delicate."

"Yeah. In a way, sleep is delicate, haha. No? Okay, I'm going to go get breakfast, you zombie," I laughed getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Hey, Luna," Clarisse smiled at me and  sipped her coffee.

"Good Morning!" I said, getting some yogurt, oats, and fruit.

I made a yogurt parfait and then began eating it.

"Oh, that looks delicious," Clarisse said. "Doesn't it, Andy?"

"Absolutely mouthwatering," he said, not really paying attention from behind his newspaper.

I giggled and Vince came in. I screamed.

Vince flinched and looked at me, squinting his eyes since he just woke up, "What was that for?"

"It's the walking dead!" I shouted, pointing at him.

Everyone laughed including him a little. Even Andy laughed.

"You're so weird," he grumbled, returning to his moody state. "Make me one," he ordered, looking at my breakfast.

"Hold on. One second," I told him.

How does 16 in '19 feel? :My Love😍

Harvard💓: Lonely. I haven't seen you all year😢

I laughed out loud.

"Harvey?" Jenna asked. I nodded, typing a reply.

I know I'm dying😂 :My Love😍

"Who's Harvey?" Clarisse asked.

"Her boyfriend," Vince answered for me.

Harvard💓: Now I'm the older one in the relationship officially, so you have to listen to me no matter what.

As if :My Love😍

Harvard💓: I'm 16 and you're 15! I'm a whole year older than you!

That's not how it works babe :My Love😍

Harvard💓: awh. I thought I had it right that time😢

Nope. I'll be 16 as well in only 6 months😄 :My Love😍

Harvard💓: Lyer.

Lmbo🤣 :My Love😍

"We were thinking of going and spending the day out. Do you kids like that idea?" Clarisse asked.

"Teens," we both corrected in unison.

"Offspring," they said together.

"Individuals," we challenged.

"Do you individuals like that idea?" Clarisse asked.

"Yeah, sounds good to me," I shrugged.

Harvard💓: gtg I love you. Have a great day!

I love you too and I'll have a great day because you'll be in my mind😘 :My Love😍

Harvard💓:🧀🧀🧀

😒😒😒 :My Love😍

"Let's start at Starbucks," Jenna offered.

"Yes!" I said.

"Noooo! Are you kidding me? The average white girl army base?" Vince said overdramatically. He refers to Starbucks as the 'average white girl army base'. It's such a stereotype, but it's not that wrong. (I'm kidding don't get triggered)

We went to Starbucks and I got tea. Clarisse got a latte, Jenna and Andrew got coffee, and Vince got nothing.

"You're so boring," I told him playfully.

"You're basic. Which is worse?"

"Boring," I said.

"Basic," he disagreed.

"Noooo!" I told him.

"Basic is boring, but boring isn't basic," he pointed out.

"Basic isn't boring!"

"Yes it is!"

"No! Individuality is interesting, but basic isn't boring," I told him.

He grumbled and rolled his eyes, "Basic."

I laughed a little at him. We started rocking out to XXXTENTACION. I love XXXTENTACION and so does he.

We began rocking out to "Moonlight" and the adults were shaking their heads at us.

We soon got to gravity force. It's only the best place ever. I was jumping around and Vince pushed me around.

"Hey!" I frowned at him when he pushed me.

He shrugged and did it again.

I scoffed and pushed him. He fell dramatically and I laughed. Then I saw Harvey. He was with Max, Dylan, Dobby, Ethan, and Jordan.

I was staring at him wondering whether or not to run up to him when Vince pushed me a little too hard. I let out a Yelp as I fell and Vince laughed.

I glared at him and huffed on the ground. And then I saw Harvey going for Vince.

And he looked mad.

That's the tea sis.

(LMAOOOOO I just thought about Harvey bouncing over angrily on trampolines and it's the funniest image ever)Anyway that concludes this chapter. A bit of a cliffhanger, huh? You'll have to wait till next chapter, which might be available by scrolling up haha LOL.