Chapter 2

Aunt Jenna and I arrived at Chipotle and got our food, eating there.

Halfway through my bowl, I started questioning her.

"What is it?"

"What is what?"

"You wouldn't bring me to Chipotle for nothing, what's the bad news?"

"Can't I just get us Chipotle?"

"No, what is it?" I asked with more firmness.

"The school I am looking to enroll you at is a private art school for your music and drawing talents. It also has a tudoring program for you, since you're more educated in ELA and Math than other students and can make up for the mistake in California," Jenna confessed.

"What!? I don't want to go to a private school with some stuck up pricks wearing uniforms and thinking they're better than everybody! And art school? That's even worse! I am not going to a stuck up uniformed school! I'm not tudoring anybody either and looking like a self-righteous nerd!"

"Don't make a scene, Flower!" Jenna told me, looking around at the people who were starting to stare.

"Sorry," I told her, putting my head down.

"You're going to that school! I'm sorry, but that's the hard truth. It will give you more experience with those situations. You have to. It'll be good for the future."

She was right. I had to get more experience to ready me for my future

"Alright," I sighed.

"That's the only reason they're letting you in. When the time is up, we're going back to America, alright?" Jenna reassured me.

"Yeah," I sighed, looking down at my Chipotle.

"Can we go home?" J asked, not feeling in the mood for any Chipotle at the moment.

"Sure," her aunt said, packing up her own food.

I packed up mine and we left. The whole ride home, I sat and stared outside of the window at the passing life, wondering what monstrosity private school would be.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*
I have updated this chapter to remove any mention of an expulsion from America. I don't want to take the story in that direction anymore, so I have changed it. If I do mention any explosion from America in the story I would ask you to inform me so I can fix the mistake. Thank you.