Chapter 14

I woke up and went downstairs to get cereal. I was still pretty hungry. I didn't eat lunch yesterday and didn't fill up on dinner. It turned out I was the first one up

After I was done with my cereal, I put the bowl away and tried to go upstairs.

"ACHOO!" I sneezed. Someone came from behind me and grabbed me off of the stairs, putting me down in front of them. It was Harvey looking at me with worry and leaning down to examine me since I was like 5'5 and he was 5'9.

"You're sneezing again and your eyes are red," he sighed, taking me to the bathroom and giving me medicine and water.

I took the medicine and washed it down with the water. While I was drinking the water, I almost sneezed, so that was funny to Harvey.

He laughed and hugged me closely.

I laughed as well.

"Why are you up?" I asked Harvey.

"I woke up to somebody in the kitchen and couldn't go back to sleep," he told me.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Oh, it's alright," he laughed. "I'm pretty sure I couldn't go back to sleep because I already had enough."

Harvey and I laid on the couch and watched some TV quietly. He was sitting up and I was sat in his lap in his arms. If someone walked in then, they'd think we were a couple.

He kissed my forehead and held me close so I could go to sleep again.

I soon went to sleep with Harvey holding me and me laying on his chest.

"Luna, wake up!" Harvey said.

"What?" I asked.

"You were sneezing in your sleep and it was cute," he grinned.

I hit his chest playfully and curled up once again.

"But seriously, it is time to get ready for this thing called school," he laughed.

I groaned and looked up at him.

He laughed at me and got me up carrying me to my room. He dropped me on the bed and flopped on top of me carefully. I laughed.

"Get off me, fatass," I laughed, pushing him.

"Nope," he smiled.

"Didn't I have to get ready?"

He groaned with his own words flipped back onto him.

I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

I walked back downstairs to find Max and Harvey in their uniforms.

"Good morning, Luna!" Max smiled

"Morning!" I smiled.

I got a text from Ella of her, Clair, Sophya, and Isla in her bedroom.

They were singing along to Sad! by xxxtentacion and rocking out to it. Violet wasn't there because she went to a different school and Lyla wasn't really with that group.

Ily guys💕 :🌑

Mon-ELLA: We love you tooooooooooooo

I wish I could be there :🌑

Mon-ELLA: We wish u were here too nothing's the same😣

We never get to talk for as long😢 :🌑

Mon-ELLA: RIGHT!?