Chapter 17

Ask questions for the Q&A!!

Cleaning was always a part of Lance's life; it was a form of discipline at home and a form of self torcher at school. He had always found the first stages relaxing. Making things look good made him feel stable. However, while trying to clean his room, he quickly surpassed comfort and moved towards excessive.

He was on the ground, using a rag and some weird liquid he found under his sink. His knees were quickly bruising and his arms were sore.

It had been three hours since he started. He was content with his work for the first two hours but now he can't stop.

He was punishing himself. He realized this yet he couldn't get the thoughts out of his head. Usually his mate would be the one to punish him, but he doesn't have a mate, or a family to do this for him.

Omegas needed order. They needed to be praised when good  and punished when they  act out.

It wasn't that they have rules or anything, it was a biological need for omegas to be put in their place. When they feel overwhelmed  they tend to lash out. Omegas get overwhelmed easily, causing excessive stress. Usually when they show this behavior their mate will give them a good scolding and take them over their lap to get the point across, but Lance didn't get that luxury.

He was almost in tears by the time he was done; his arms felt numb and his knees tender. He knew he could have just gone to Hunk, had a conversation with him and felt better, but that still wasn't an option. He may be trying to get better but you can't be fixed in a day.

He wished he had an alpha. At least then he could be a good omega and have some sort of worth. He could feel better about himself, and be put in place when he acts out. Punishments were supposed to be uncomfortable, not painful like his knees and arms were.

He shouldn't have done this to himself, he shouldn't have let this go so far. And with that thought, Lance found himself needing another punishment.

He put the rag and cleaning liquid back under the sink and quickly made his way out of his room and into the lounge.

He quickly locked eyes with the white cushions of the couch, not even realizing the set of eyes following his movements.

Lance quickly tore the cushions from the couch, letting them land behind him. He then left the room in search of a broom and mop.

Once found in the supply closet, he marched back to the room and quickly got to work. 

He wiped off the seat frames then continued to sweep the rest of the floor. The omega was still oblivious to the man standing in the door way.

Shiro leaned against the far wall, arms crossed and head cocked. He couldn't get over how beautiful his omega looked fully presented. Lance was attractive before, don't get him wrong, but now he was insanely gorgeous.

Lance's body was ridiculous. The way his waist was so small and his hips so wide made Shiro drool. His thighs were thick and strong yet still looked so delicate. In all honesty Shiro wanted to ruin him.

He wanted to claim his mate, wanted to mark him all over to make sure everyone knew who he belonged to. But he couldn't do that until Lance excepted and forgave him and Keith. Their first time will be all together, that was decided the night before by the two alphas in hopes Lance will agree.

Shiro put this on pause however when he took notice of what Lance was doing; After sweeping the floor and putting the cushions back in their place, Lance still wasn't done. He continued on to mop the floor with a pained expression on his face.