Chapter XII - I have died everyday waiting for you, time has brought your heart

Start bij het begin

“Well yeah you called up telling us it's an emergency and saying it's about HIM” yoongi said in a dull tone.  

“are you going to care to explain Taehyung?” Jin asked in a motherly tone.

“Well the other day when jungkook and I went into his dorm to get his things, there was this scent that I could just about recognise. Then just last night jungkook has a nightmare with….with a gold knife covered in blood. Me sobbing…. And a man just smiling with fangs bared but his face was blurred and the strange thing was that I didn't even tell him about what gold can do to us.” Taehyung explain to them in a worried tone.

“did you just say jungkook had a nightmare about a gold knife yet you didn't tell him about it at all?” namjoon asked. Taehyung nodded silently.

“I've heard of this before. Someone having a dream of something happening before it's even happened. It's called Physic dreaming, in which someone has a dream about the future. Then it happens. But they have to remember all the details of the said dream to make sure.” namjoon explain.

“wasn't there a vampire who could see into the future? Well they got visions of the future.” Jin asked while walking around and sitting down at a seat by the kitchen counter.

“yeh I think there was. I remember meeting her one day. she said something about her “gift” being rare” yoongi said while sitting down and leaning his chin on his left hand.

“namjoon how to vampires even get that gift?” Taehyung asked wanting a explanation.

“Well either while they're human, he or she could be having the sense of deja vu or…….seeing flashes of things in their dreams.” namjoon explained

“wait was jungkook's nightmare just like a normal one or…..did it have flashes?” Yoongi asked looking over at taehyung

“.......it….was flashes…..according to him the flashes were quite fast.” Taehyung said slowly while exhaling.

“that means it could happen at some point….what are we going to do namjoon?” Jin asked looking worried.

“Well first we don't know what will happen properly or when…..or even how it's going to play out, all we can do now...is wait” Namjoon replied while sighing.

“taehyung what is jungkook doing right now?” Jin asked wondering what the younger human was doing.

“hmm well he is either in the shower or doing his art assignment” taehyung replied

“okay….that makes it easier on us making different plans for different scenarios.” yoongi said while sighing. “right let's get to work on making these plans” namjoon said clapping his hands together.

“I hope you brought enough blood to drink hyung”

Taehyung said then sat down on an empty stool by the counter.

“uh…..enough for three of us…” namjoon said sheepishly. “really? I don't like asking jungkook when I get thirsty” taehyung said with a sad sigh.

“he lets you?” Yoongi asks surprised a bit.

“yeah willingly, don't worry” taehyung replies nodding with a smile. Yoongi nodded back while humming.

“come on let's start making different plans Yeh?” Jin said while getting a bit if paper out and a pen.

While they were all sorting out plans Jungkook was starting to sketch out his final drawing design on a canvas based off of his sketchbook designs. With a hum he tapped the end of his pencil to his lip with an expression that you could clearly see as that he was having a debate on what he could change or keep.