5-I like your number

Start from the beginning

"You did remember" I smile  as I take the cup off the counter.

"Of course the shit is your crack" he says making everyone laugh "I like your number by the way" He smirks

I turn around and glare at him. I forgot we both had the same lucky number. 16. It was our   birthdays.

"You stole my number" I pout, taking a sip of my amazing coffee

"Technically, you stole my number, I was born a year before you and Beck" He was right but I still argued anyway. I could be dead wrong and still argue.

"I still find that hilarious, my best friend, baby sister and I have the same birthday" Beck laughs as I glare at him.

"Shut up" Caleb and I both snap at Beck
Mine and Beck's numbers corresponded. He was 12, the number of our birth month and I was 16, our birthday.

"Okay we got to go guys, school starts in fifteen" Ace says

"Alright lets go" I say as Em and I grab our bags

We all hug my dad goodbye and pile into eachothers cars before speeding to school and practically running to our first period classes

"Wow y'all barely made it" out teacher Mrs.Ria smirks as Caleb, Tyler, Em and I stumble in the classroom

"Yes buuuuuut I have this day old cherry dum-dum for you" Caleb smiles with puppy dog eyes before handing her the sucker

"Go sit down" she orders and we do as told.
----

"Dude I totally missed fourth period" Jordan smirks as he sits down at our table.

He had messy hair and swollen lips, and part of his shirt was unbuttoned. It wasn't a suprise he skipped to get with a girl, all of them did it kind of weekly. Well a majority of them did, Ace never did and Wes did it not nearly as much at the rest do.

"You missed a button" I laugh
He looks down and his cheeks tint red as he fixes his shirt and looks back at us

"So who was it?" Ace questions

"Marcy Leanness" he smirks and the guys high five him. I actually liked Marcy, she was nice to everyone,  she wasn't the smartest but she was super sweet.

"Wait really? She told me she had the gonnorhea" Em says with a serious face "we talk all the time and she said something about it in third" she looks at him with a seriousness across her face.

I knew she was lying of course, she always plays with the ends of her hair when she lies. She was currently playing with the tips of her curls. The boys still have yet to learn that tell.

"Em don't fuck with me right now I'm serious" he orders

"I'm dead serious" Em being the actress she is, keeps a straight face

I try to contain my laughter and I see Caleb and Arrex are too, we are the only ones who know her tell.
After a few moments of tense silence she breaks out into laughter

"I totally got your ass" she laughs and gives me a high five

"You're a bitch" Jordan pouts "I mean I used a condom but still you bitch!"

"Awww love you Jordy" she grins

"Speaking of bitches" Ace warns us looking over my shoulder

I glance around to see Lexi and her friends, Bianca, Beatrice, and Taylor, making their way towards our table, to be honest I've been waiting for this all week, but instead of coming to our table, they stop two tables over. The only resident of the table was a smaller girl with beautiful waist length dark brown hair, she wore big thick glasses and a long red cardigan sweater with blue jeans and white converse. I recognize the girl from my sixth period class. She was super quiet and I noticed she was always reading a new book. I had only talked to her once or twice this week but she seemed really sweet. Why was Lexi talking to her? I couldn't imagine Amy doing anything worth Lexi being a bitch to her over, she was quiet and sweet to everyone. She's basically the polar opposite of Lexi and I've learned that unless you were one of her friends, Lexi didn't have one nice thing to say.