Chapter 32: Wedding Preparation

Nagini's P.O.V

"No, move that chair over there," Hazel shouts while motioning to the left side of chairs. It has been really fun to help set up the wedding but Hazel is starting to get on my nerves. I sigh and move the chair for the sixth time. The chair scrapes along the grass as a drag it. The ceremony area is really starting to come together. In the Moon Calf habitat there are fifty silver chairs with ends of wooden carved animals. At the front there is a huge arch of morning glories grown right out of the ground, for Newt and Tina to get married under. The isle is made of a shimmery white fabric and has purple flower petals splayed toward the arch. The whole place has a sort of mystíc surrounding it. I know that Newt and Tina will love it. I see Credence walking toward me out of the corner of my eye. Grateful for the distraction I turn around and ask, "what are you doing?" Credence gets a little closer then replies, "Helping Jacob with the cake's frames, that's why I'm down here. Jacob wants your help in the kitchen so that I can switch with you. He knows that Hazel can be a bit frazzling." I snort and say, "Just a little, I'll be right up. Oh and make sure you don't get in Hazel's way she will trample you." I roll my eyes as Credence laughs. I trudge up the shallow case stairs glad to be out of that hell hole. The relief wears off quickly as I see that upstairs is as much of a warzone as the case is. There are things strewn about everywhere, it sounds like Queenie and Jacob are both shouting orders at any passer by. Tina walks out of her room looking frightened, hair half done with Queenie chasing after her yelling, "Teenie only half your hair is done come....." I take a deep breath and steel myself before entering the kitchen. As soon as I enter Jacob shoves a cake support rod in my hand, commanding, "Here you go. do ONLY exactly as I say. We do not need a cake collapsing." My grip on the rod tightens as my stress level rises. Jacob manges to carefully direct me into finishing the support for the cake, as he finishes pulling the cake out of the oven. From the looks of it, the cake is going to be a three tiered, lemon with raspberry filling. Jacob pats me on the back and says, "Good job on the support. Here's a knife for helping me decorate, I need you to put on the white layer of frosting on the top tier of the cake," he hands me a knife, the white buttercream frosting and the top layer of the cake. Before I even start decorating the amazing sweet aroma of cake wafts to my nose. I slowly and meticulously start to frost the cake. A few layers of frosting later, I hear a knock on the door, being the only semi-open person, I go open it. When I see who is standing in the door frame I nearly die from shock, staring me in the eyes is none other than Theseus Scamander.

Hey guys I was really tired writing this so it's not the greatest but the wedding is soon! Hope you all have a fantastic day. See you guys next chapter.