Chapter 15: Finally

Jacob's P.O.V

"And then you put them in the oven to rise," I finish while sliding the niffler bread into the oven. Both of the girls have stopped listening to me and are pointing frantically out the large kitchen window.  I walk over to take a look at what is causing all this frantic squealing and pointing. The sight that greats me through the window almost makes me sequel like the girls, Newt and Tina walking hand in hand laughing at with each other! Nagini, Mrs. Scamander and I crowd together for a group hug, mission complete. Oh we knew what we were doing when we left them alone to make bread and it worked! I turn my head and start to say, "Queenie loo-", but then it all comes crashing back to me. Queenie won't be here to witness Newt and her sister hook up, she will never have that happiness. I feel myself scold myself, no Jacob don't give up on her yet. she can still be fighting. To distract myself I join the girls in greeting them at the back door. Even through the sadness, I can't help but think to myself, finally they got together, both as awkward as they are. As Newt and Tina enter the house both smiling as wide as there mouths let them, all of us start to smile as well because we know just a little light still exists in this dark time. Newt speaks first blushing and ducking his head but talking all the same, "Well I have some good new-" He only gets this far  before his mom cuts him off, "Newt we know, you guys took the longest to know and we were just waiting for you to catch up to us and thank god you finally did!" Tina and Newt both look like they want to disappear on the spot but no such luck so they just walk farther into the house as fast as they can. Before Newt can escape I clap him on the back and whisper, "Good job man, how did you do it?" Newt looking slightly confused just says back, "I took her for a ride and then asked her out in one of our gardens." I almost laugh at that this comment but I know it's not the time.  I give Tina a small squeeze and say, "good luck with all that competition from the beasts." Tina giggles and says softly, "it's going to be a struggle." I face both of them and meaning it with my whole heart say, "Congrats you guys, you are perfect for each other." Both blush but don't loosen there grip on each other's hands. Newt glances out the window and exclaims, "Merlin's beard it's late, Tina do you want to help me feed the creatures in the case?" She looks up to his face with pure shock, "really? I would love too!" I smile at the enthusiasm of new love and turn back around to join the girls in the kitchen to help with dinner and give Newt and Tina space. I shout over my shoulder, "Girls I'm coming to help, Newt and Tina are feeding his animals." 

Hey guys sorry this is so short but I'm really unmotivated right now. Hoped you liked it anyways Anyways see you guys next chapter!