Chapter 10: Questions

Newt's P.O.V 

I sit up and stretch my arms above my head, groaning. I look out the window squinting at the sunlight, it's going to be a beautiful day. I kick off my golden covers and jump out of bed. My hair is sticking out everywhere and my pajamas are rumpled but I trudge to the kitchen to eat some breakfast and maybe get some tea. The sight that meets me in the kitchen makes my heart swell with joy, Jacob and Nagini are laughing and trying to make what looks like very raw, deformed cinnamon rolls. They look so peaceful and happy again. When Nagini gets a glimpse of me she starts laughing all over again. I shoot her a look that says, what? 

Through her gasping for air she breathes out,"one your hair is a mess, two of course you  have niffler pajamas, and three I have been up since two this morning baking and I am beyond hysterical." 

I raise an eyebrow and shoot back a snarky, "it's taken you four hours to produce these deformed things?" Nagini nods and starts giggling all over again. 

Jacob starts to try to explain and says, "well Newt your kitchenware won't let me use it and I wanted to get a start on breakfast, so Nagini offered to help but she has never baked before and since your whisk BIT me I am afraid to touch any of the tools." 

"Oh I'm sorry none of my tools let you use them, I think the enchantments on them dislike muggles but thank you for getting a start on breakfast." 

Jacob mumbles, "no problem." 

Then Tina walks into the kitchen she is still in her rumbled cloths that she wore yesterday and her hair is sticking up on side but she will always look perfect to me. Tina also starts to laugh when she sees me and says, "well I'm glad you like my Christmas present." 

"Of course, they are my favorite pajamas and I wish I had all my creatures in pajama form," I reply.

Teasing me, Tina wonders aloud, "I didn't know someones hair could stick straight out in so many different directions all at once." 

I just blush and say, "why don't we sit down and try to eat Nagini's cinnamon rolls." Nagini smacks me on the shoulder and I pretend to stagger at the phony punch. 

We all go into the dinning room and sit down all of them but me are chattering away about wizarding school, I am so glad that I get to be apart of  there healing process. I summon plates and silverware for all of us and start scooping cinnamon goop on to all of their plates. Tina is the first one brave enough to try Nagini's concoction. Her eyes widen and she exclaims, "Mercy Lewis these are the best cinnamon rolls I have ever had!" After that proclamation I decide to try them myself. They are actually really good.  Now that everyone was quiet I want to tell every one the plan for the next few days. "Well everybody we need to pack our bags because tomorrow we are going to my parents house because at this point I think they think I am dead, and I would also like to check on Thesus. If anyone would like to stay they are welcome too." Tina trilled, "Newt I always wanted to meet your family they seem so interesting and I want to ride a Hippogriff!" Nigini chimes in with, "It will be so cool!" 

"Alright then it's settled we will leave tomorrow morning, Tina you might want to write Tolliver that you will be somewhere else for a few days."  Just the name Tolliver makes me want to punch something and I can feel my jaw grinding.  Tina gives me a confused look and asks, "you remember Tolliver?" 

I respond with, "Of course I just assumed you already wrote to him that you were here and I care enough to know who my good friends are dating." Calling Tina just a good friend felt wrong like a lie, she means way more to me then that. 

Tina exclaims, "Oh Darlin's Dane I forgot all about him, I should probably tell him I'm in England!" 

I want to yell and say no you don't but I clamp my mouth shut and finish my breakfast in silence. 

Hi guys I'm sorry I didn't publish yesterday but I was at a friends house, oh and don't worry about Tolliver. I will resolve this problem soon but for a quick note next chapter will take place after they have already apperated to Newt's parents house. Anyway see you guys next chapter!