Chapter 1: Hogwarts

Newts P.O.V 

 I try to keep my hands from shaking as I walk on the bridge, stones scuffing underneath my feet. To say I am angry with Dumbledore is a huge understatement, I can barely hold in my tears as I turn around to face the people who have lost so much in these last few days. I am focusing so hard not shake like a leaf and break down, I don't notice Dumbledore walk behind me and whisper in my ear making me jump, "Calm down Newt, its just me I was wondering if you could take Nagini home with you, I am worried about what she will do without Credance." This statement really pushes me over the edge and I feel the angry tears slip out of my eyes. Before thinking I snap and start yelling, "Dumbledore you don't care, you don't care one bit what happens to us! If you cared you would break that stupid blood pact right now and try to help all of these people who have a lot more to lose than you!" I new these words strike home because  Dumbledore flinches due to the last words I spit in his face.  I do not care what he thinks as I turn back and start walking towards Tina, Jacob, my brother, and Nagini again. I can't bare to meet any of them in the eyes. I finally reach them and I don't know what to say. They all lost so much and I can not offer much but I find myself mumbling, "It seems Dumbledore can't do much for us now, but I would like to offer you guys a place to stay, so we can be close by encase any new solutions are found. I know Thesus has his own house in London but everyone else can stay with me..... I-If th-they wou-ld like to." I really don't what to expect as I stare at my feet, but then I hear Tina's voice still scratchy from crying, "Mr.Scamander, that is very nice of you to offer, and if I could I would like to accept, I just don't know if I want to go New York yet." I almost laugh at the still formality of Tina's statement but it would't fit the situation.  The idea of Tina staying with me at my house stirs a feeling in my stomach but I can't quite place it.  I am so lost in my thoughts that I almost don't hear Jacob say, "Newt I have nowhere to go I hope I'm not a nuisance if I stay with you." The hopelessness in his voice takes me aback and I quickly reply, "Jacob you could never be a nuisance, I am glad to have you." His shoulders seem to droop a little in relief. I turn to stare at the ground by Nagini expecting her to say something but she just nods. I take that to mean that she wants to come with me. So I grab Tina's soft hand and she grabs Jacobs and Jacob grabs Nagini's hand. With a subtle nod from Tina I pick up my wand and  apparate.  

  Hey guys this is my first fan fiction and I want to know what you guys think. I will hopefully update everyday and I am so excited to see where this story goes! Please leave any suggestions in the comments. If you want to have a chapter dedicated to you you can reach me in the comments. Bye guys see you guys next chapter.