Hes getting married?!

Start from the beginning

>

> To:Unknown number

>

> I don't know. Can't you just mail them to me?

>

> From:Unknown number

>

> I can't. It'll take five minutes. Please. I promise I won't do anything.

>

> To: Unknown number

>

> I guess.. I'll be over soon.

>

> I looked from the phone to him. Hope raised in my chest. Maybe he wasn't lying maybe I could be with him. There was hope. I tried not to get to excited. I couldn't get to hopeful if it was all just a lie.

>

> "You didn't even have her number?" I sniffled wiping my tears.

>

> "No. I told you nothing happened between us today was the first time ever. I swear. I didn't even want to. I didn't want to do that. I would never do that to you. Your my life. I would die if I ever lost you. Please believe me." He wiped away a few tears of his own.

>

> "Niall! What are you doing?!" Marie came running over.

>

> He stood up in front of me as if he was protecting me from her.

>

> "Telling my girlfriend how I don't love you! Or even like you and that I didn't want to kiss you. That you forced yourself on me. You just need to stay away from both of us!" Her faced dropped and tears came to her eyes. Good! I hope what he said was both truthful and hurtful for her! She turned around and ran toward the house.

>

> You'd think that after that I would fully believe him but I don't.

>

> "Niall I'm going home now." I told him standing. He turned his eyes still full of tears. He sniffled.

>

> "Let me drive you. No matter what you decide don't walk it's going to rain." I looked up. It was. I needed time to think. But I didn't want to walk in the rain.

>

> "Ok." I nodded. I still needed to think about believing him.

>

> We walked to his car in silence. Everything in me wanted to scream at him then kiss him and tell him I forgive him. Even if what he said was true. He didn't pull away. Maybe if I hadn't screamed at him. I could have seen what he really would have done.

>

> If I did break it off with him my whole life is over. I can't loose him. I need him. No more waking up to his kisses or his smile. Or his hugs. Or him telling him he loves me. I couldn't do without him. I started crying again.

>

> "I'm sorry. Please." He cried again. I couldn't respond. I covered my face and pulled my knees to my chest and cuddled myself. He kept driving crying.

>

> "Are you going to move out?" He sniffled.

>