4-Not Dinosaurs, That's for Damn Sure

Start from the beginning

"Wait! Where you two-" My eyes widen as I jump to conclusions about the thing. I mean she was standing right in front of him and was obviously pissed about the hickey, maybe she was referring to herself.

"OH GOD EM PLEASE TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR SATAN" I whisper yell quiet enough so the guys wouldn't hear but loud enough to get my point across

"God Belle no! He's like my little brother! It was nothing, he's just being stupid about something" she states simply making me immediately calm down.

"What's something?" I question, obviously curious about the apperent secret.

"I can't tell you" she grins "believe me you have no idea how bad I wanna tell you but it's his thing"

"Damn it" I grin

"Sorry boo" she shrugs walking into the living room I start to follow her but stop when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket

"Oh Em! Sage and Ash are FaceTiming me!" I yell hopping on the couch next to her

"Oh answer it! I haven't talked to them in a while!" She state as she grabs my phone and props it on her leg.

I swipe the answer button and immediately am met with Ashley and Sages smiling faces. I was happy to see them again, it was seriously strange not seeing their faces everyday.

"Hey girls!" Ashley smiles at us "we miss you!" She pouts

"I miss you guys too!" Em and I say at the same time.

"Okay done with the I miss you shit, who are the hotties on your Instagrams?" Sage cuts in going straight to the point. I should've known they were going to question it. Em just laughs while I roll my eyes.

"YEAH! Starting with the one who has his arm around Em" Ashley adds "he's adorable"

"Ew that's my brother" I silently gag before continuing. "you remember the guys and my brothers I told you about?" I ask them

"Yeah Wes, Tyler, Jordan, Arrex, Ace, Beck Colton and wait who was the last one?" Sage asks, but stopping before Calebs name.

"Caleb " Em answers for her.

"Yeah him!" She grins

"Well, the one with his arm around Em is Arrex, the one next to him is my other brother and Arrex's twin, Ace, next to Ace is Beck, Wes, then Tyler, Then Jordan, I'm next to Jordan and then one with his arm around me is Caleb, Colton was somewhere with his friends" I tell her naming everyone while looking at the picture on Ems phone.

"Wow. Belle he's perfect" Sage says with a devious smirk.

"Who?" I question before glancing back up at my phone

"Caleb" both her and Ash say
"You two would be cute" Ashley adds as she starts to laugh.

Caleb and I? Never. We just weren't like that. He thinks of me as nothing more than his best friends annoying sister and friend, I think of him as no more than the idiot I've been dealing with my whole life. Sure I may have had a small crush on him when we were younger, and obviously he's hot and can be really sweet...sometimes, but no.

"Oh no" I swipe my hand down my face as Em bursts out laughing "How did the conversation get to this?!"

"I know!" She yells

"Em!" I yell at them

"No but for real Bails he's hot as hell and is the definition of you're type" Sage grins

"I have a type?" I question them. I never knew I had a type, I just liked what I liked I guess.

"Oh you so have a type" Em answers as the other two nod their head