Author's Note

Hi.

Yes I'm alive!

And back after an unreasonably long and inexplicable hiatus.

It's been ages since my last update but life has been crazy. Have been going through the least productive phase of my life. You know in that "figuring things out" and "I don't know what I want to do with my life" phase.

Basically, I'm trying to find a sense of purpose. All in all, it's​ scary and overwhelming. Some days I'm​ fine and some days I get hit by these major depressive episodes which either leaves me feeling sad and empty or anxious and panicky. It feels like the hardest challenge of my life. It's hard to put into​ words but I really hope you understand.

Anyway, I want to THANK ALL OF YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! It's amazing that you all are still here, supporting me with your kind words. There have been so many precious, hilarious, kind reviews and messages. I've just gotten overrun. Hope you all are doing well.

Getting positive feedback from random stranger is so uplifting. And, I may not respond to each and every one of you but I'm really, really grateful for all the support. It was all of your messages and unwavering love that brought me back to a place where I enjoy writing.

THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME. I hope you like the next chapter that I'll be updating tomorrow.

Lots of love.
💛💛

Happy reading!
xoxo

- N