He's right though, I've been thinking about him all day. We just had an argument last night about the psychiatrist he's insisting. I really don't see the point. We're all asassins, why does he make this a big deal?

"Jiminie," I turned to Jimin.

His head snapped up at me and looked at me expectantly.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered deadpan.

I rolled my eyes at him and playfully punched his arm.

"Jungkook thinks I need to go to a psychiatrist," I said truthfully looking away.

Jimin shifted his weight in his other foot.

"Don't ask me that," he shrugged but something in me feels like he wants to say something else.

I just let the topic slide and started to walk out of the forest, Jimin following.

"Just give in to what Jungkook says," he added once we're near the car.

I was about to answer when someone grabbed me by my arm and started to pull me away.

"Hey!" I protested but was forcely pulled away from Jimin more.

A masked guy smacked Jimin from the back of his head with a baseball bat and before I knew it, my visions were covered. Curses were flowing from my mouth as I try to set myself free from this man's strong grip. I try to wiggle away from him but it's no use.

"Jimin!" I started yelling.

All I could hear were his grunts. More footsteps are heard before I was pulled away from Jimin.

"No! Let me go!" I furiously said but more men held me.

No matter how strong I am, my strength is no match to the men preventing me from letting lose. I started to kick and toss but it's no use. They just easily lifted me up from the ground and dumped me inside the car. The doors were shut and screeching tires signaled me that we're driving farther and farther from Jimin.

"You! Will! Fucking regret this!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in anger.

Oh dear god, please let him be okay.

--

"Sir, they're on their way," a man in black suit informed the man in a maroon tuxido. His back is turnt to him.

"Good, make sure not to hurt her," he said as he he sips on the brandy he has on a rock glass in his hand.

He absently tap his expensive dress shoes on the carpeted floor of his building. Finally he found the most suitable heir for the empire their parents built. Only her adopted brothers were in his way of getting what he wants. He strongly believes that this life isn't for him and that the blood of the Jungs weren't really that strong in his veins to even want this position. Her being betrothed to one of the richest tycoon is helping though. Who knew that their parent's agreement with the Parks would end up to be a bigger opportunity to find her.

He's too busy looking for justice for his parent's death and his sister's kidnapping years ago so running this empire seems to be a nuisance to him. He's positive now that he did the right thing.

"How is she?" he asked instead.

Surely he doesn't care whether or not Jimin was okay. All that mattered to him was Hea who's now peacefully sleeping back to the man's large mansion in the middle of his large estate in the country side.

"She's unbelievably comfortable and relax back in Gwangju," his man said in an unbelieved tone.

Their boss just chuckled and shook his head slowly.

"I figured she'd be like that," he implied.

"She managed to knock off some of my men and nearly escaped successfully," he complained.

"Aaahh," their boss exclaimed proudly at Hea's strength. "Nothing less from a pure blooded Kang," he added.

"Sir, we have just one tiny but of a problem,"

"What?" he answered.

"The two Kims will look for her undoubtedly and will eventually find her,"

"I will take care of that matter myself,"

The other man nodded in agreement.

"For now, your only focus is to keep her safe until I settle things,"

"Yes sir," the man nodded.

Jungkook's POV

"You fucking what?!" I yelled at Jimin who's sitted crossed leg infront of me while I pace the floor.

He seems to be too at ease for this situation. Hea is probably in danger now.

"I got this under my control. Calm down," he gently tapped his fingers over his knee.

I just let out a groan of frustration and slumped down on the floor.

I just arrived on their locqtion to pick up hea for her appointment but then saw a body lying down on the side of the road. I quickly got down from the car and ran towards the body onky to find out it was Jimin. My eyes immediately searched the premisses while I carry Jimin to my car. No signs of her in the area so I had no choice but to wake Jimin up.

His shirt is soaked in blood and by the looks of it, they smashed his head pretty hard. His eyes flew open and started to panic when he realized he's in my car and I'm just outside looking for Hea.

'T-they took her," he hazily informed me before he passed out again.

"How are you going to tell this to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung?" I asked him.

"After I get this wound treated. They'll be a great help in finding her. Whether they get mad at me ot not is out of my control. What's important now is to find her,"

I nodded in agreement.

Jimin might be my strongest opponent to Hea but his safety is important too.

--

He changed into his sleeping clothes and comfortably lying on his large bed. For the longest time he could remember, this is the first night he can sleep peacefully knowing that Hea is safe now with him.

"I'm going to see her tomorrow," he said resolved and closed his eyes.

A smile formed in his lips that wrre absent for the past years he could remember. The giddy feeling in his stomach kept him excited and uo all night. But when sleep finally visits him, he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Abuji, Omoni. I finally found my sister,"

•••

Unedited. I was rushing to upload this.

Where do I even begin? Oh god I'm so sorry for not uploading in nskansdj years. Like what I've said in my IG, I was too busy in our University. Events were left and right and I just...

Anyway, here's chapter 29.

And congratulations to TXT ❤

- Haeun ❤