Orbit My Heart part II

Start from the beginning

"You don't mind the pet names? Cause we aren't technically together so I didn't know-"

"Did you want to be together?" Phil Interjects. His heart starts to race and his ears get hot, he's nervous to receive an answer.

Dan's lips start to curl, his smile growing and displaying his trademark dimple. "I really would."

Reaching his hand forward to cup Dan's face and pull him into a kiss, Phil's smile equally as wide. The two of them press their lips together but it doesn't last long, it's cut off by more smiles and giggles.

"I always knew you two were sickly sweet to each other." Louise says, leaning her weight on the door frame. They were unaware she was there but part of them doesn't mind.

"What do you need Louise?" Phil turned and asked, still smiling.

"I left my note pad." She said walking in, still staring at Dan and Phil who were still extremely close to each other. "Can I ask how long this has been happening?"

"No." Phil says, not wanting to open up.

"Honestly, we've liked each other for a while but we just made it official before you interrupted." Dan's cheerful response livens up the mood.

"Well I'm glad. I hopped you two would get together." She said before leaving and closing the door behind her.

Phil huffed and went to resume kissing Dan all over his face. "You're cute. I like you." He whispered into his ear.

"Good." Dan whispered back. "Do you want to go out tonight?"

"Where?" Phil said in between kisses he was laying on Dan's cheeks, jaw and ear lobe.

"Let me surprise you."

-

Dan told him he had to set up some things for their date and that he would come pick him up at 10. It seemed a little late for Phil but he was excited nonetheless. Dan also said it wasn't fancy place so he could wear whatever he pleased, and Phil wanted to please Dan.

In both a sexual and non-sexual way. He knew how sex worked, he'd seen all different kinds of sex thanks to the power of the internet. But before that night with Dan he had no idea how he would be able to react in a sexual situation.

For some reason unknown, his body knew what to do even if his mind didn't. But to be sure for the next time they were to get intimate, he wanted to know exactly what to do.

He had a few hours to spare and unlimited internet access, so he loaded up and incognito tab and typed 'how to pleasure my boyfriend' into the search bar.

The results that came up were all centered on woman wanting to impress their boyfriends, until he stumbled upon a blog for gay men sex tips. The blog wasn't too obscene or anything Phil hadn't viewed in the past. Each post dedicated to a different sex act and partnered with an aesthetic photo of a clearly staged intimate scene.

He reached a post titled 'the a-z of giving and receiving anal sex' this seemed like a good starting off point.

The post went through the basics. Condoms and lube are important, 'no shit' Phil thought. It was separated for topping and bottoming, personally Phil hadn't thought of what he'd want to do if he was to have sex. He'd tried fingering and enjoyed it but the thought of anything more was a little scary to him at the moment.

If Dan wanted to ever do it, he hopped that he'd be able to top. He read up on proper stretching and safe words. Taking in every single point of making sure he knew how to pleasure someone and how to make it fun.