You give him attitude

Hoseok:

Lately you haven't really been listen to want anybody has been telling you and you felt like you could do anything you want , while Hoseok has been getting feed up with it.

" Babe I thought I asked you to do the dishes" Hobi told you as you walk in the kitchen.

"I don't feel like it. You do it yourself". You snapped at him. And that was his breaking point.

He pushed you against the wall making you arch you back in pain.

"What the fuck did you say to me"? He questioned you.

"I said you do it yourself". You said to him with a smile.

He pushed you against the wall hard and whispers in your ear "(Y/N) I think you've been a really bad girl and its time to set you straight ,yeah"?

You knew he wasn't playing but for some reason the way he said it turned you on so much. He pulled by your arm towards the bedroom. When the to of you entered he picked you up and throw you at the top of the bed.

You moved to sit up but he stop you.

" Don't Fucking Move". with that said yo ass didn't move.

When Hoseok came back he had handcuffs in his left hand. He crawled on top of you and pulled you up a little and took your left wrist and cuffed them to the head railing them moving to do the same with your right wrist.

Hoseok attacked your lips roughly. When you kissed back he shoved his tongue in your mouth , your two tongues fighting for control you knowing you going to lose cause he always won. He quickly pulled away and ripped you shirt off and looked down at you licking his lips. He continued by pulling you pants down with you underwear. He put his arm behind you back and unclipped your bra. He looked at you with lust he his eyes.

" Okay babe don't move or make any noises".

With that said he jammed his face between your legs biting your bottom lip to stop from moaning aloud. Hoseok then started playing with your clit. With out warning he stuck to finger in side of you plumping really fast making you moan really loud. He just stopped and hopped off the bed walking toward the door.

" Bye Mocha( y/n/n😂)" Hoseok said as he slammed the room door shut, leaving you not only cuffed to the bed but butt ass naked and horny.

"No baby please I need you don't leave". you screamed

"Beg for it". He said as he walked back into the room

"Please Hoseok I need you in me. I need your big cock inside my tight pussy". You beg

Hoseok had that proud smirk on his face knowing that you need and want him as bad as he wants you.

He started taking off he clothes leaving him naked at the door. He then ran and jumped on the bed pull you close to him slamming in to you , making you moan his name loud

"Hoseok!!!"

"Shit (Y/N).

"Faster baby".

He obeyed and picked up the pace. thrusting hard and fast.

" Fuck babe your so tight around me"

You ran you nails along his back.

"Hobi in cl-".

"Me to babe".

His thruster harder and faster then before. His thrust becoming sloppier. With that you came on him as the came inside of you.

Hoseok reached on the side of the bed and grabbed a key and uncuffed you and pulled you on top of him.

" I love you baby". He spoke to you

"I love you too Hobi".