♕sad!Mask X caring!happy!fem!Reader♕

Beginne am Anfang

5...

4...

3...

2...

1... 

END

Each inkling of us eight wasn't be able to move anymore and everyone was out of breathes as if it was the most exhausting thing in the world. Of course it was understandable because inside the inkopolis tower is everything like though sport. 

Anyways. I looked to the place were the spectators were and I instantly noticed that the guy with the Mask wasn't here anymore. All the others were keep cheering around and they already knew that our team won. The yellow team and this ... as I thought, very close with only 4 percent difference. 

Of course our enemies were grounded and depressed, but that didn't itch me and the others at all. I was quiet happy that I won my first match for today and it went pretty good too, with a lot of kills. Not to mention that I turfed a lot too, I was even beaming to the other guys. After some minutes of loyalty, where we gave eachother a big GG, I teleported back to the inkopolis square, because somehow ... I was very curious about the masked guy. I seemed like I had a crush on him but nah ... I just wanted to know, why he stuck so strongly out of the crowd in the stage of the battle from before. 

I yeeted out of the tower and looked over the square into the distance. Unlike at the beginning, I saw a full place in front of me.  He was nowhere seenable and the multiple colors made me feel like dying. I felt dizzy over time and turned around, which I directly regreted, because then ... I saw a fearful girl.

"Hey you!" she said and pointed at me while snickering like a witch. She wore Full-Moon glasses and even though her style looked very cute, she was nevertheless an inkling to be scared of.

"Uhm, yes?" I questioned half-happy and calmed down because such creepy stuff like ghosts doesn't exist. I had to tell this to myself and luckily it was a successfull attempt. 

"Take this and ... don't lose it. Our boss will be otherwise very mad" she laughed slightly and handed a note to me. Then, as I grabbed it, she went backwards into the shadows and was thus gone. I couldn't believe my own eyes and somehow it was a magical situation. This girl felt very cool but apparently she only wanted to give me a ... note?

It was very good folded and as I finally opened it to the true size, I recognized a short text. With narrowed eyes I read the text through, which was made by hand and I had to admit, that this guy or girl wrote really really good. 

...

Hello girl,

For the first time in my life I watched a battle from other though inklings like me and I deeply regretted it as I saw you. YOU stuck out of all the eight and you were the only one who kept smiling. I will show you on a battle against MY team, how it feels to lose. If you lose, you can't be happy. I will ERASE your SMILE from your face. Meet me at the same stage in 15 minutes. Don't be late, kid. Hyuk.

???

...

Wow...

In this message were more swearing words as I ever got from face to face in one week. It impressed me very much, but it scared me not, because I didn't see this person. I mean, it was just words and therefore I didn't see a reason to be afraid. With a beaming face I waited outside so much as like the message said and somehow I asked myself then, why he just hates me. Only because I smiled non-stop or what? I didn't understand and was therefore even more curious about the guy. I know I saw him from the distance but from a closer look ... not yet. I was getting nervous and as I got out of my thoughts about the message, the 15 minutes were already over. I yeeted back into the inkopolis tower and instantly got teleported, even though I didn't even wait a single second. Either way the lobby was already full or ... my enemies were already waiting.