thirty two

"David Julian Dobrik—"

I was a heavy sleeper, and probably would not have stirred, except for the fact that David's father's voice was both unexpected and booming.

"—get your ass up and get those kids out of my basement right now."

My eyes shot open in shock, suddenly thankful that David got us water last night and had to put on boxers. Otherwise, his dad would've known. He probably knew anyway, but with the blankets up to my neck, I thought maybe he wouldn't guess that I was completely naked. David immediately rolled out of bed, grabbing some dirty joggers off his floor and the t-shirt he was wearing last night. He asked, so casually that it shocked me, "Why are you home?"

"Your uncle and his girlfriend got in a fight," John sighed just thinking about it. His eyes then turned to me. "Hi, Mona."

"Hi," I awkwardly smiled, willing myself not to move. He could not know I was naked.

"It was Mona's birthday yesterday," David mentioned, again much too casual for the situation at hand.

"Was it?" his eyebrows raised in surprise. "Happy birthday, Mona! Did my son get you a good present?"

"Thank you, and yes, he did," I smiled at David. "He flew my friends out from Houston to see me, and then he threw me the party. I take full responsibility for any damages. I mean, I can't pay for them, but I take responsibility in spirit."

"I didn't know it was a birthday party for our darling Mona," David's dad seemed to perk up at the fact that David was actually making romantic gestures. "Is it darling, or...?"

"Sweetheart," David corrected with a laugh. "Anyways, I'll go pick up. Mona needs to sleep; she was up all night."

"Of course," John lightly smiled at me. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. In an hour or so, I'll have breakfast made for us."

"Okay," I nodded, and the two filed out of the room, David sending me a not-so-subtle wink before shutting the door behind him. I sighed in relief, wrapping David's sheet around me as I got up to lock the door, just in case. Once alone, I pulled on my jeans from last night and stole one of David's sweatshirts so I didn't have to be in the slutty bodysuit I wore last night in front of David's dad.

I checked my phone for the first time since the night before, and saw many, many texts from Giselle and Everleigh.

the ladies

jizz: mona are u fucking david

everlee: she so is !! i watched them go upstairs !!!!!!! yay mona!!!!

jizz: omg MONAAAAAA im sooo so so so pproud of uujh

jizz: im drunk as a skunk

everlee: mona we wanted to let u know that we're going back to the hotel !!!!!

everlee: so don't come looking for us in the am

jizz: have FUN u slutty bitch

everlee: amen sister !! we'll see you tomorrow to hear all about it

I sent them a quick text, letting them know I'd pick them up at their hotel around lunch time so we could have a little chat. The soreness between my legs wasn't terrible, not much worse than in New York, so I took that as a good sign. I also didn't bleed on David's sheets, and after reading After, I was extremely thankful for that. The condom was in the trash bag. I wasn't getting betted on. David was probably messing with my head and using me for his own sadistic pleasure, but... at least I wasn't a bet.