Finale-The Ultimate Evil

What the fuck! How did he surv- His thoughts were interrupted by the man, who had appeared in front of him and delivered a kick to his chest. Izuku flew faster than ever, and crashed through several building walls, "damn." He stood up and brushed himself off, he stared the man down as he said this. "That hurt, but not as much as I'll hurt you!" The air around Izuku became warped, as if he was putting off an aura of his own that interfered with it. The black lightning appeared when Izuku used more than 100% of his natural power, he knew he only had three minutes until he would break down and collapse. So he counted down in his head, 1, 2, 3 Izuku clenched his fist and ran at the man, quickly punching him in the stomach. But something metallic blocked his punch, and deflected the damage back by creating something that stabbed his fist. Though he did send the man, we'll refer to him as "Tragedy," away, it didn't stop the pain that was now in his hand, he looked at his right hand. Two of his fingers were cut off, the middle and ring finger specifically. He clutched his hand in agony as blood spurted out of the hole now in his hand. "Shit! That Fucking hurts!"

The teachers that were all gathered up in the exam room started to freak out as they saw Izuku fighting "Tragedy." "We have to go help him," Midnight said. "The only person that would be able to help is All Might!" Shouted Aizawa, nearly every other teacher agreed as they looked at the screen. "The only thing we'd be able to do, is stand in their way," at the moment All Might had appeared on the screen. He had intercepted "Tragedy," with a well timed punch, and sent him flying, they couldn't see what was wrong with Izuku, nor could they hear what he said.

Due to him using his full power, Izuku could perceive every movement around him, so he decided it would be the best to look at "Tragedy." But he didn't see him move an inch, he just appeared in front of Izuku's eyes. 30 seconds have passed. Luckily All Might had appeared to punch the man away, towards Bakugou. "Are you able to fight?" The only reason AM wasn't injured, was because he took his fist away quickly, which sacrificed how far his foe was launched. "Of course, this isn't too bad," "Then get ready!" The man appeared in front of All Might, which is what Izuku predicted so he launched himself at the man. He kicked him away, and went in for more, running around while punching someone really drained his stamina and power. The last hit Izuku landed on him was a kick across his head, which lowered his hood.

"Tragedy," wasn't a human, or at least mostly. He had a metallic substance covering over half of his face, the rest was skin, but it didn't have the same color. It was devoid of any red and was colorless, as if he wasn't a man, he was merely a machine. "Now you've gone and done it," the man grabbed Izuku's leg right after he was kicked, causing him to plummet face first into the ground. He tore off his cloak to reveal that his whole body was machinery, only a thin line of "skin" covered his entire body. It was thin enough to see the parts of metal behind it. He lifted his leg over Izuku's and was about to bring it down, but All Might flew towards him. Suddenly reality warped for Izuku and he was in a different place than near the building. The man was distracted, so Izuku took the chance to free himself from his grasp. He put his hands on the ground, and pushed off of it into the man's face, "Stupid fucking kid!"He was going to punch Izuku in the back, but All Might had punched him in the back, launching him into the distance.

Izuku knee after he was moved, what the villain's power was. It was either time, or he could just teleport. He should've been terrified. Should've run away. But as a hero, he has to protect UA and his classmates, more importantly. His mate. The one he wished to grow old with. The one he'd never forget. "All Might, he can move long distances quickly because of his quirk!" Izuku shouted, he already ran off before AM could speak.

Before tragedy's hood was torn off, where the students were

Everyone was shouting, they had to do something in order to save Izuku. "We have to go help him!" From Denki Kaminari "No way! We'd die if we did!" From the cowardly Mineta Minoru "But we have to! It's our duty as heroes." Momo said, she just didn't want him to die on her, especially after not seeing each other in a while. "Whoever wants to save Izuku will come with me! The rest of you cowards will st-" "You will die." Iida said grimly, interrupting Shouto. "That... thing isn't human, or at least made of fear and machine. You won't stand a chance against him, hell, I almost lost the ability to use my engines after running away." His face was whiter than a ghost, he truly was terrified. "And if I have to, I will stop you from leaving," this was his duty. His duty as a class president, who couldn't bear to see a fellow classmate die. And his duty as a friend, realistically they'd just get in the way of Izuku and All Might fighting. "I will use force if I have to."