Chapter 5-Captive

(Izuku POV)
   "Don't be worried Momo, I'll be fine" I said with confidence, but I knew deep down that I'd be killed or tortured. Then my head was enveloped in pain and everything went dark...as I came to my head get like it split open. My eyes adjusted to the dark domain and I saw that I was bound up in a chair with a tray of dangerous weapons next to me. The door opened to reveal Toga, "Oohh, Izu-Kun~ we're gonna have so much fun together~" she sang the last part. She walked towards me and picked up a knife from the tray that was next to me, she twirled it between her fingers and threw it into the air. As the knife came down she hit the hilt of the blade as hard as she could, she angled it to where it would pierce my stomach. I winced in pain but she wasn't done, she took three more and threw them at my both my shoulders, and at my chest, it almost pierced my heart. 'I almost died because of her, just how crazy is this Bitch (sorry if offended)' she then walked up to me and licked the side of my face.

   "Oooh, you taste so delicious when you're frightened, I'm gonna keep this going until you agree to fuck me". To say the least I was shocked, if anything I was enraged by her words. First of all why would I do it with a villain, and second of all why wouldn't I do it with the person that I love. "N-Never" I rasped out, "so you can talk" "good", she then took hold of my chin and kissed me on the lips, I was shocked that she stole my first kiss. I tried to pull my head away from the kiss but I couldn't, 'goddamn restraints'. "Looks like I robbed you of your first kiss, Deku-Kun~" she was blushing and smiling like a maniac.

   She then picked up some more knives from the table and repeatedly stabbed me until there was a pool of blood that was bigger than I could imagine. I was slowly losing consciousness, but I heard a loud crash from outside the room and a faint "I AM HERE". "Damnit I wanted more time with you, I guess I'll cut this short" she pulled a needle from the tray and injected it into my neck. I was writhing in pain, "What...did...you put into me" I managed to rasp out, she didn't answer me. The door crashed open and I saw an angel, "IZUKU, ARE YOU OKAY" shouted the angel. The angel then shined bright and smacked Toga against the wall with a metal bo staff, Toga was instantly knocked out. "It's G-Gonna be A-Alright I-Izuku, it's gonna be alright" the angel started to cry as she released me from my restraints. "W-why are you crying, M-My Angel~" my vision started to fade but I could hear her cry even harder.

   "D-Don't W-W-W-Worry Izuku, I-I-I'll get you to safety", my angel than slung me over her arm and brought me outside to an ambulance. I was losing consciousness, "No, Don't you Dare die on me, I Need you Izuku, I Love You", I refused to pass out on my angel. I focused all of my attention and my power on staying awake, cause I knew that if I passed out I would die. My angel brought me to the ambulance and I was loaded into it, she came along with me and held my hand the entire time we traveled to the hospital. I was slowly fading, but I had onto the last few embers of my life as hard as I could, but they were blown away by the cold winds of death. I held onto the last ember that I had with all my willpower, the darkness that consumed me became filled with the roar of life as my surroundings became filled with fire. I was amazed at the beauty of the fire, it was white and green fire dancing ever so beautifully, then there was onyx black and red flames that appeared and intertwined with the green fire. The combined fire danced ever so beautifully, it was like the fires were meant for each other. That's when I lost consciousness and slipped into a slumber.

(Two hours prior Momo's POV)
   I was in the teachers lounge with all of the teachers and an old man. "So Yaoyorozu, can you or can you not make the tracker?" Asked Aizawa-Sensei as he instantly got to the point. I nodded as I created the tracker and tuning it to the frequency of the tracker I put on him, it took a minute to pinpoint his exact location which was 4 and a half hours away. 'Its on the other side of Japan!?' I showed all the teachers the location of Izuku. "YOUNG MIDORIYA MY BOY WERE COMING FOR YOU,  YOUNG YAOYOROZU GET ON MY BACK, WE'RE GOING TO GET TO IZUKU FASTER IF I RUN THERE".

   I was shocked that he chose me to come with him but I disregarded it as I climbed onto his back, he punched a hole into the wall and jumped off with me, 'Please be safe Izuku'.

   I could tell that All Might was getting exhausted because of all the running and jumping to the location of Izuku. After All Might stopped running he emitted smoke and 'Poof' he was gone and replaced with a small emaciated man. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by the man "don't worry it's me, All Might I can't do hero work as long as I could before I got an injury that will prohibit my hero work in the future, so please just don't tell anyone about this". I nodded my head in response as we headed to the location by foot. After 30 minutes of running we came across an abandoned building in the middle of the forest, All Might told me the plan of action. As soon as he busted a hole through the building I was to run inside and try to find Izuku. All Might gave me a countdown with his fingers, three 'I'm coming Izuku', two 'I hope you're not injured', one 'I will be your Guardian angel'. All Might busted the wall the wall down, all the noises were drowned out as I ran into the building trying to find Izuku. I heard Toga's voice speaking to what seemed like Izuku, I ran into the room ready to protect Izuku "ARE YOU OKAY IZUKU", I then created a metal bo staff and pushed Toga against the wall knocking her out.

   I saw all the blood on the floor and the cuts that littered his body I was in pain because of how damaged he was, "D-Don't worry I-Izuku, It's G-Gonna be A-Alright" I started to cry as I released him from his restraints. "W-Why are you crying, My angel~" He rasped out surprisingly seductively, 'did I hear him right, did he just call me his angel' I started to cry even harder because of how delusioned  he was. I heard the sound of sirens outside of the building, I slung Izuku over my shoulder as I spoke "D-D-Don't W-Worry Izuku, I-I'll get you to S-Safety" I knew that he most likely wouldn't make it out of this alive but I had to believe in him. I could feel his grip on my shoulder loosen and I said what was on my mind, "No, don't you Dare die On me, I need you Izuku, I love you".

   I felt his grip on my shoulder tighten, I pulled him into an ambulance and rode along with him. As we arrived at the nearest hospital I could tell that he was going to die if he wasn't healed right now, I was frightened that he might die in front of me. So I took the chance and kissed him on the forehead he smiled subconsciously, a nurse then rushed in with a needle and thread and used his quirk to sew him up much faster. He staunched the bleeding, and transfused some blood into Izuku, I was told that he would be in a coma for who knows how long. I cried as I heard that 'he'll be gone for a year, maybe even longer!? I'm so sorry for being weak Izuku' I cried into his chest and fell asleep waiting for him to wake up.

Poor Izuku, he's in a coma. Will he ever wake up and say what he wants to Momo, or will he be in a coma forever and basically be dead?! Find out in the next chapter of the story, this is your author signing off. Peace.