Chapter 15.5-Running Away

A helicopter was flying overhead of Izuku and the wreckage that was around him the entire time.

(Momo POV)

   I was sitting at the computer in my room listening to music and filling out my application for who I'd be interning with. When suddenly, my music changed to the news channel, "Breaking news," A newswoman started to say, "I am here above dowtown Hosu. Where a fight between a green haired boy and a group of villains has started, we've already notif-*BOOM* WHAT JUST HAPPENED." Shouted the newscaster, the feed was shaky and pointing at the helicopters floor, "Tim are you seeing this?" asked the newscaster as Tim the cameraman pointed the camera at the carnage that happened in an instant. I wanted to look away from the scene, for who was there made my heart sink...Izuku was embedded into the ground with a figure standing over him. "I-Izuku...Y-You can't die here, N-Not Now, Not E-Ever" I spoke to my monitor, Izuku was hoisted out of the ground and he was in an even worse state than earlier. I clutched my heart at the sight of it, Izuku was thrown by the villain, and so when he landed he used all of his power to stand with his already broken body. The villain that was fighting Izuku brought his fist back in a way similar to All Might and I could tell that it was even more powerful than AM could've ever thrown. He unleashed his fist towards Izuku only for it to be a regular punch, instead, Izuku was behind the villain with his fist going through the villains body. I just witnessed, my boyfriend kill kill somebody, Izuku stood in that position for a couple of seconds until he pulled his arm out from the now dead man. His knees started to buckle until he fell to his knees and collapsed to the ground completely dead looking. "Izuku...No" I said solemnly while holding my hands over my mouth, I started to cry and sob, seeing Izuku's lifeless body was much more than I could handle. Thats when I heard the front door open and my father greet someone that I didn't want to hear for a long time...it was. Todoroki.

   "Good evening Atlas" Todoroki said, "What are you doing here! Shouldn't you be helping the league of Villains kill Izuku!" It was currently 8:00 PM and my mom should be awake, 'are my dad and Todoroki apart of the league of Villains?' I thought out loud. 'Shouldn't they be quieter' I thought as I listened to them some more, "I was helping them obviously, but that damn Izuku beat me. Good thing that Andrew can take him on or he might've won." "You idiot! Izuku did win, he killed Andrew! Now the boss is gonna kill both of us!" my father said. "I can't believe it, my dad works with the league!" I said a little bit too loud, "Dammit, she can hear us" said my dad. Two sets of footsteps came pounding up the stairs, I stood up from my seat as quickly as I could and went over to the window. I created a hammer as quickly as I could and broke open the window as the duo opened my door. I had to jump out of the window and off the cliff before they could get me, "STOP!!" shouted my dad, but it was too late. I jumped out of my window as the ice covered it and off of the cliff, midair I created a parachute so that I could fall safely and run away. I knew where I wanted to go, and it was to Hosu general hospital, where Izuku would be if he was alive.

Next chapter should cover a lot of ground, I hope you like this chapter, your author is signing off. Peace.