Chapter 3-EXPELLED?!

My results were in it was time to see if I would be accepted or not. I opened the mail on my desk and out popped a small black disk, I was confused until a hologram of All Might appeared. "YOUNG MIDORIYA, IT IS SO NICE TO MEET THE YOUNG MAN WHO HAS THE HEART OF A HERO. YOU MY YOUNG MAN HAVE SCORED 84 VILLAIN POINTS WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO BE SECOND PLACE, BUT THERE WERE TWO TYPES OF POINTS. YOU SCORED 84 VILLAIN POUNTD BUT YOUR SCORE WAS 144 TOTAL POINTS, THE SECOND TYPE OF POINTS WERE RESCUE POINTS WHICH YOU SCORED 60 OF FOR SAVING YOUNG URARAKA. WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA" and with that my tears flowed I was happy that I was accepted by the school and by All Might. I exited my room and my mom was outside of it I told her the good news and she was ecstatic about the news, I knew I had to text Momo about my acceptance so I entered my room and plopped on my bed pulling my phone out.

   Guardian Angel: Yo Yaoyorozu, I got accepted into UA
YaoMomo: Oh I'm so glad that you've been accepted, what class are you gonna be in.
Guardian Angel: Class 1-A if I'm correct
YaoMomo: Really I'm also in class A
Guardian Angel: No way, we get to see more of each other :)
Momo started blushing but Izuku has no clue
YaoMomo: Yeah that's great, we'll school starts tomorrow so I'll be getting ready, Goodnight my Guardian Angel~
Guardian Angel: Goodnight YaoMomo

'God, why has she been using that nickname she said when she first met me, it's so goddamn cute and I love it'. 'Wait I love it? Do I love her, do I want to be with her' I thought of Momo and my heart raced at a million miles per hour, my chest felt like it would explode. 'W-what is wrong with my chest, is it because of my quirk or what'. After 5 minutes or so I calmed down and went to bed.

    I put on my UA uniform, after showering and all the other tasks and headed off to UA an hour or so before class started. After 50 minutes of taking a train to UA and walking I finally got to class, I was outside the class and I could already hear Kacchan and that blue haired boy arguing. "Take your feet off of the desk, you are disrespecting your upperclassmen and those that have built the desk" scolded the blue haired man. "Were you born with that stick in your ass, or did your old school stick it in there" "how disrespectful, anyway can we start over my name is Iida Tenya, I come from Someii private academy" "Oh so you think you're better than me, I can't wait to beat your ass". "*Gasp*, are you sure you want to be a hero" "don't worry, it's always been his dream" I interjected from the door, Iida turned towards me and was going to introduce himself but I stopped him. "I already know who you are I overheard your conversation with Kacchan, oh, Hello YaoMomo" I turned my attention towards Momo "oh, hi Izuku" she replied back to me.

   I felt something touching my back from behind and jumped, I almost hit the ceiling. I hit the ground with a THUD, as I got up I noticed that the girl I saved was the culprit. "Why would you do that?" I rasped out since I lost my breath from the fall, "because I thought it would be cute~" she said as she and I both blushed. Just then the room to the door opened revealing a yellow cocoon of some sort "sit down and be quiet" the cocoon said. We all sat down as the cocoon slugged towards the teachers desk "it took you 8 seconds to quiet down, we'll need to improve it, anyways put these on and meet me in the training field" the cocoon sprouted into a black haired human that pulled out a box of gym uniforms. We all took our size and got changed, we all met at the training field. I noticed which pro hero the black haired man was, he was the pro hero Eraserhead. I could tell because of his stature and hair, "today we will be doing a quirk Apprehension Test" "but sensei, what about an orientation" "that can wait for now, we test your skills, Bakugou throw this ball, you can use your quirk". Bakugou took the ball from Aizawa and entered the circle, he got prepared to throw the ball, when he threw it he shouted "DIEEEE". Everyone sweat dropped when Aizawa said the score "705.2 m", "Midoriya since you scored the highest overall I want you to throw the next ball". 

   I took the ball and stepped up to the plate, as I threw the ball I knew something was wrong, the ball left my hand and I got a hundred or so meters. "Try again, but this time give it your all, cause if you half ass it. I will expel you" I gulped as I threw it at my maximum strength which scored me 1,028 meters. "That's it, Midoriya, you're expelled" everyone on the class was shocked "but why, I did as you asked?" "No you didn't, if you did you would've easily broken the earths gravitational pull, also if that is so then how did you lift the zero pointer?" Aizawa questioned menacingly. "I only used that power because I would've died otherwise, I literally only learned about it a week ago, IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING SEE IT" I said as I grabbed a ball from Aizawa "THEN FUCKING WATCH ME" I said as I threw the ball with my newfound power. My arm instantly shattered, the ball was traveling so fast that no one could see it, it traveled into space in less than a goddamn second. "THERE YOU HAPPY, I BROKE MY ARM, DO I HAVE ENOUGH POTENTIAL NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT, ERASERHEAD" everyone was surprised at how an innocent looking boy could speak such vulgar English. I then walked off the field, Momo chased after me but I waved her off "This school doesn't need someone who can destroy there body in one move, goodbye my former classmates, see you sometime Momo".

   I said as I prepared to jump off but was stopped by clapping, I looked back at the sound, it was Aizawa slow clapping like a villain. "Ugh, if you were going to be this dramatic then I wouldn't have done this, I was never going to expel you, cause you showed the most potential to be a hero more than anyone here Midoriya" I was shocked to hear those words that sounded so caring yet so distant at the same time, he sounded like... my dad? "Now go to recovery girl and get that arm healed up, you don't have to participate in the rest of the tests, but remember give it your all, Plus Ultra" he said in a way that made it sound like he was pumped yet not. I headed to the nurses office and got healed, every last bit of my energy was taken out of me, I could hardly stand but I wanted to watch Momo and the competition perform in the tests.

This one came out later than I wanted, and I'm extremely sorry about that. I was out doing useless errands with my mom, I honestly had no need to be there. I literally just stood on my feet and did stupid things with my sister. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter, I don't think I'll be able to get an extra chapter done today but whatever, this is your author signing off. Peace.