Chapter 6-Delusions

(5 days later, Momo's POV)
   Ever since Izuku has been rescued, I've been worried...he's been in a coma ever since I saved him. Every day I've checked on his status to see if he was awake, sadly he hasn't awoken, I've always been sitting by his bedside every day hoping he'd be awake Todoroki came by a couple of times to see if I'd reconsider his question. Each and every time he asked I forced him out of the room saying that I didn't  want to see him again. I've been talking to people less since he's been in his coma, I just wish that I could've been there for him. I've been at his bedside ever since last night, I was awake all night so when morning came round I fell asleep.....I felt something move beneath my legs and darted up, I put my hands on his chest. "I-Izuku?" I asked choking back tears. I waited for five minutes for a response... I never got one but I didn't give up hope on him. I put my head back down on his stomach and started talking to no one "I wish I could've been there for you, I-I wish I-I wasn't so W-Weak, B-Because if I-I Wasn't then Y-You wouldn't be G-Gone right now" I started sobbing into his stomach.

   "Ughhh" I stopped sobbing and slowly looked up, "I-Izuku" "I'm back Momo, I'm finally back". I jumped onto him giving him a huge hug that lasted for awhile, I sobbed into the crook of his neck finally glad that he was awake. "Hey, you should stop crying, at least I'm here and injured, and not dead or something", that made me cry harder than before. Realizing what he said he gripped me tighter.

(Izuku POV)
   I hugged Momo tighter than before as I instantly regretted what I said. I opened my closed eyes and looked into the corner of my room, there he stood facing the wall. I was frightened he was in my dreams for the past five days that I've been in a coma. I still remember what he did in my dreams, he killed Momo a million different ways right in front of my face. (Gore Warning) the one death of hers that stuck in my head was when I was strapped down in a chair facing Momo who was also in a chair. He forced us to play a sadistic game of cards and whoever lost would get each body part cut off. One. At a. Time. I tried as hard as I could to lose but I ended up winning the game even though I was meant to lose. I watched as he appeared out of the dark shadows of the room and cut off Momo's left pinky, blood quickly pooled from the cut as her face flushed and she tried to scream. After he was done cutting off her fingers he went to her toes and feet, I couldn't stand to watch it. "Tut, Tut, Tut, you know you can't do that Izuku, here let me help" I screamed as my eyelids were cut off so that I had to watch Momo slowly die. I wanted to kill the sorry bastard but it was all futile seeing as I couldn't move. Once the get were cut off he pointed my head down to the bloody stumps that were once her feet, "This is what you get for loving another person, this is what a hero gets for loving another person!" He exclaimed. I looked back up to Momo who was sobbing, I wanted to help her and comfort her knowing that she will die, but I was unable too.

   Next were her arms, they were cut through with a saw, it was slow and agonizing to watch her die right in front of my eyes. The man kept going until the only part that was attached to her torso was her head. He then used his quirk and kicked her head clean off its body in my direction, her head hit my body and hit the floor facing me. Her beautiful Onyx eyes were now pure white, her mouth was left open in shock. I wanted to throw up as I saw my lover at my feet limbless and decapitated but I couldn't. I was then released from my restraints and was sent to live a free life, that's when I fell into a deep depression and tried killing myself, yet nothing worked. I had to live my life knowing that I wouldn't be able to love anyone else again. I snapped back into reality as Momo flicked  me in the forehead. "Are you alright Izuku?" She tilted her head to the right "I'm asking because you seemed to be breathing oddly and completely in a daze". "Y-Yeah I'm fine" she gave me a look that said "are you sure"? I nodded, "Hey Momo, why exactly am I here?", she then filled me in on everything except the part where she saved me herself.

    "Weird, I thought I was saved by an angel when I escaped?" I remembered a glowing figure saving me when she brought up who saved me. She blushed to the point of no return, she started fuming out of her ears when she heard how I said what exactly saved me. She fainted soon after because of how much she was steaming out of her ears, I let her rest on my legs as I looked to the figure in the corner again. My breath hitched and my body turned as I looked at the man in my dreams, in all of the dreams he was in I never got the chance to see his true face. "Show yourself right now or I swear to god I will blow you away" I said with a false confidence. "Hahaha, I knew you would try and say that, you quirkless piece of shit" I looked at the man in the corner, frightened. I only knew of one man who had said that to me with that amount of insincerity in his voice, and it wasn't Kacchan. The figure turned around and said "It's been so many years my dear little useless son", it was...My Dad.

Yes, I got this chapter out on time today, please give me ideas on what the 1k read special should be for this story, so far I only got one idea and I kinda want more. So please don't be afraid about your idea, anyways this is your author signing off. Peace.