Prolouge

At the age of 14 Izuku developed a quirk called the "Winter Soldier". The quirk gave him access to every known martial art, fighting style, and enchanted strength. He is extremely flexible and can beat low class villains in under a minute. He is extremely durable to pain and because of his quirk he'll stop aging at 21. He is the only one that can kill himself, he doesn't have super regeneration but instead has a low class version of regeneration. The regeneration can heal cuts and scrapes instantly, will slowly heal mortal wounds that would kill a normal person which takes about 1 week. He can heal broken bones within 2 weeks depending on the severity of the fracture/break. He basically has 10% of OfA when it comes to his strength portion of his quirk. The only known downside to his quirk is that if he overuses it he will start to hear a voice that has haunted him, his dad. At the age of 4 Izuku's father left him because he wanted a son with a strong quirk(kind of like Endeavor) and abandoned him and his mother. I think that's enough exposition to the quirk, now it's time to get into the story.

(Izuku's POV flashback)
As the doctor told me the words that cracked my life 'you'll never be a hero without a quirk' I found that I was unable to feel anything no emotions, no pain, no... nothing. I was at home when my father left me and mother and I remember it clearly, 'Hisashi please don't go' my mom pleaded with him as she gripped his coat. 'Get off me you Damn woman' he slapped her to the ground. I then stepped in between him and Mom trying to protect her, he picked me up by my shirt collar 'this is all your fault, you quirkless piece of shit, go fucking die in the hole you crawled out of' he said as he threw me to the ground face first, I broke my nose that day. I remember that Mom was depressed over him leaving and I was just depressed in general between  everyone treating me like trash for being quirkless, my mom pitying me for not having a quirk, and with dad being gone. *sigh I was one messed up kid. Sometimes I thought about the words my father said to me 'go fucking die in the hole you came out of' and thought 'hey, I mean nobody would care if I was gone right' but i never fell to the darkness I always stood tall and strong just like a hero.

(Flashback end)
The day was finished and I took the long way home, I was passing under a bridge when a sewer lid popped open and a pile of sentient sludge coming out. "Ahhhh, a medium sized meatshield, perfect" it said as it suffocated me. I tried to struggle but I couldn't escape, I felt the last of my life force fading but I couldn't give up I needed to live for my mother. A burning passion filled me, that's when All Might appeared, "FEAR NOT CITIZEN, FOR I AM HERE" he shouted as he punched the sludge into an immobile sludge. (The same event as the anime happen and the sludge villain doesn't get released on Kacchan)

(Time Skip)
As I was walking home I heard faint shuffling coming from an alleyway to my right, I then silently went into it to see what was going on. I saw a girl my age who had onyx colored hair, she was being cornered by three men who backed her up into a corner with their quirks. I knew what I had to do, I had to be a hero "I think you should stop before you regret your actions" I said trying to sound intimidating 'what the hell am I going to do, I'm quirkless'. "Oh yeah kid and what are you gonna do" said one man as he approached me, he was a half foot away from me and he punched me in the Solar Plexus. I was knocked into a wall leaving a dent, I was in the verge of passing out when I felt that burning determination again. 'RISE, GODDAMNIT RISE AND PROTECT HER, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE A GODAMN HERO FOR HER' I screamed at myself as I got up again. "Can't learn when to quit, huh you pathetic little shit" I was then sent into a semi-subconscious state as he tried to punch me in the stomach again, I grabbed his hand and stopped him from punching me. "What was that, you'd have to speak up" I said as I crushed his hand in my grip, he screamed in agony as he dropped to the ground and clutched his hand. I then brought my foot down upon him, instantly knocking him out, "anyone else" I said in a Devil May care way.

The other two then rushed at me after tying the girl to the wall with their quirks, one of them shot spider webs at me trying to capture me, but I dodged them. As the second one got closer he tried to throw a punch at me, he instead hit the air and was sent into a wall, knocking him out cold. I then went after the last one and sent a kick to his head, I then noticed that the girl was still tied up against the wall, I went up to her as she looked at me with terrified eyes. On closer inspection she had spiky onyx colored hair as well as eyes, she was busty, and she was beautiful, I then grabbed her restraints as she looked horrified at what just happened, I tore the restraints off in an instant. "Are you alright miss?" I asked as I offered her my hand "thanks too you, I am" she said as she took the offer. "So May I ask, who you are, and why you're in this alley" I asked the lady "Well to answer your first question, I'm Yaoyorozu, Momo"

So this is the first chapter for the super soldier. I kind of like the concept of Izuku and Momo becoming a thing so that's why I wrote this. I also wrote it because I thought 'hey why not have Izuku be a much better Bucky and Captain America, then Bucky and Captain America can be' and it turned into this. This is the author signing off. Peace.