5K Reads special!!! Who Are You?? Part 2/2

First of all, I know. This is extremely late, late enough to see an extra 5000 reads. Second of all. HOW! I know that you guys like this story, but this. This is just insane. Before I bleed from my eyes I have to say from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for staying with me during this story! Y'all are amazing people *smiles*

(Izuku POV)
   I remember opening my eyes to see that unfamiliar. Yet it felt...familiar, I could feel someone or something, on my chest. So, I sat up as best I could in the bed that I was in, and saw the spiky black hair that seemed so close to me.(don't question crappy writing) 'Who is she? She does seem familiar though...' I put my hand under her chest. I felt a mass of flesh, I pulled my hand back so fast that it almost hit the wall. "Ow!" I exclaimed as my other shoulder hurt, I was going to see what was wrong. But she had started to stir from her rest, in a quick fashion, I took my hand and started to stoke her hair. She opened her eyes and looked directly at me, "I-Izuku?" her voice broke and cracked as she said that. 'Who is Izuku?' I thought as my eyes darted around the room, 'hmm, she must be talking about me.' "Of course, who else would it be," I gave her a fake smile that stretched from ear to ear. The water that was building up in her eyes, started to flow. She pounced on me and wrapped her arms around my neck, 'W-Why is she hugging me?! I don't know this person at all!' But, being the polite person that I am, I hugged her back. For some reason though? I couldn't feel my left arm touching anything. But, I could feel something touching my right hand? I peered over her shoulder...and screamed.

   I saw that my left arm, was entirely comprised of metal. The black haired woman broke the hug and looked at me with alarm in her eyes. "W-What did you do to me?!!" I demanded from the woman, she looked shocked and started to tear up. "Don't you know who I am Izuku? It's me, Momo Yao-" "SHUTUP" I rudely yelled at her. "I DO NOT know who you are, I DO NOT know who I am, and I DO NOT know where I am!!!" I explained to her with anger rising up in my throat. She stood up from the bed, what happened next was unexpected. She had slapped me, I looked in the other direction for a solid minute. I put my hand up to my metal hand to my cheek, the metal was as cold as an ice cube. "What was that for?" I asked while staring her in the eyes, my blood boiled as I thought about it. "BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT IZUKU MIDORIYA!!" I stared into her now crying eyes. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH, THAT YOU'D JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL OF IT!! You're may be an idiot Izuku," she stumbled towards me, and she fell on top of me. "But you're my idiot" she whispered into my ear, 'How should I even feel about this? This woman that I've never met in my life, just up and sa-' my thoughts were interrupted by a soft feeling on my lips. I focused all of my attention to the woman, she was kissing me.

    "Mphmh" I tried to speak while she was kissing me, but she just wouldn't let go. In a panic I hit a button that beeped and flashed red. I was running low on my breath from all the struggling, so I did what was natural. I had to melt into the kiss, But it felt...amazing. 'Momo, I just wish that I knew, what you intend to do with me.' She broke the kiss, as she did, the door to the room opened up. "What seems to be the matter Mr. Midoriya?" inquired a nurse that just stepped through the door. "Oh! Good evening Mrs. Midoriya" she said to the woman I came to know as Momo. "WHAT?!!!" I exclaimed loudly, "Since when was I married!??" I was not surprised when Momo started to blow steam from her ears. "I Z U K U M I D O R I Y A" she said with her hair covering her eyes, she looked at me with fire in her eyes. She clapped her hands in front of my face and breathed out, she was obviously annoyed. "He might have amnesia Mrs. Midoriya..." one of the nurses spoke up, but that wasn't enough to save me. Momo pulled me by the ear, "Owowowowowow!" the way she twisted my ear was painful. "You're coming with me!" Momo explained as she pulled me by my ear and out of the door, I mouthed out a help me to the nurses. They sweatdropped at what was going on, "S-Should we help him?" asked the shorter nurse. The taller nurse turned her away from the door and leaned in, "Do you really want to get in between the Midoriya's problems?" The taller nurse deadpanned, "No!" said the shorter nurse quickly. 

   I was still being led by the ear after half an hour, 'HOW has my ear not fallen off!' I thought as she pulled me around a corner into a house's courtyard. She let go of my ear and reached into her bag that she was carrying, so seizing the moment, I started to run. I was pulled back down to the ground, I looked up to see Momo staring down at me. Her eyes...were deadly, I laughed lightly to lighten up the mood. But that didn't change hers, She leaned over until she was an inch away from my face. "Do NOT try to run, especially Not our daughter," she stared at me until I could feel the weight of the world upon me(You thought this was your regular author. BUT IT WAS ME, DIO, WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY). She pulled me up and opened the door, I hit the ground with a thud after she pushed me in. "DADDY'S HOME!!" shouted Momo as I stood up. I heard the running of tiny feet, the sound of a door opening and closing, and the sound of a gasp, come from upstairs. "DADDY/DAD!!!" I heard two distinct voices say, I looked up the stairs to see two girls. There was a smaller girl with green hair and black eyes, who looked to be about two. And the other one was a teenager with white hair and a medium sized horn. The smaller one down the stairs at the same rate at a lightning strike, She jumped after she hit the fifth step coming up. "DADDY!!" she shouted as I reacted quickly in order to catch her. She landed safely in my arms, but that wasn't all, I was tackled to the ground by the white haired one. "I missed you so much dad" spoke the teenager, I took both of the kids off of me, and took in every detail of their faces. Slowly my memories started to come back about them, "I missed you and Izumo so much Eri" this was the first time I smiled since I left the hospital. Pain erupted throughout my head, as Momo karate chopped me, "YOU REMEMBER YOUR KIDS, BUT YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHO I AM!!" she yelled at me while only partially joking. "OW! Momo, why would you do that, you know I don't like it when you Death Chop me" I whined out.

   "Eri, whats going on between mama and papa?" asked Izumo, "Don't worry kiddo," I said to her as Momo buried her face into my now bare chest. "Mama is just happy that I remember her!" I said proudly, for I had remembered everything about my wife and family. "Cause I'm Izuku Midoriya, the number one hero, with the number one family!!" I pointed my thumb towards me, "And nothing can stop that!!" Eri went towards Momo and pulled her away while she was crying, "Thanks Eri!" I said as I put my shirt back on. I opened my arms wide, Izumo came running into my grasp, I wrapped my arms around her and stood up. I put my right hand on the back of her head, and stabilized her body with my left. " So Eri, is there anything you could do about this," I said gesturing my head towards my left arm. She looked down and cursed herself, "Its fine Eri, I can live with this. So don't blame yourself for what I did." I said as I placed my free hand on her head, since Izumo was with Momo. She looked up at me slowly, I bent down to her level and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder as I rubbed her back, "It's okay Eri, there's no need to cry..." I said solemnly. "W-W-What exactly happened?" she said between sobs, "Good question! Momo, what happened?" I asked directing my attention towards Momo. "Lets just say, That You're a HERO!

AND THAT IS WRAPPED UP...I know that this is out after like....1 week? Has it really been 1 week since we got 5k reads, Damn, if that's correct, then Y'all are insane. Thanks for all the support and everything, but I, am signing off. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(BTW, the next chapter is an author's note, so read don't read, It's not very important)