Chapter 22-A Blast From The Past

Gonna try something that should make the writing 100% better, if not, then 2%

"You got a lot of nerve Stain," sniped the Hero-In-Training. "Trying to take the life of a man," he pointed to the hero—that was against the wall—who was bleeding out slowly. "Let alone two, for shame." He walked as close to the nose less man clad in red as he could. Earning a grunt or two from-one of his best male friends-Iida Tenya, he was currently trying to stand up, despite the temporary paralysis. "So," the man had blood trickling from his nose, a massive amount as well. "Neither of them are heroic," he sprinted at the boy, with a blade in hand and ready to cut him up. "They're both fake heroes! Unlike All Might, the only hero I'll let take me down!!" The man released his blade, it scraped the boy's skin as it seemingly stretched out to cut him. Blood dripped from the freshly cut wound as the boy launched a counter attack. He ran towards Stain and kicked the blade out of his hands, then grabbed his red torn scarf. Taking it in his hand, Izuku threw Stain halfway across the dark alley, enough to where he was cloaked in the darkness. But Izuku felt a warm liquid run down his hand, so he looked down. "Dammit," he pulled the knife—that was planted in the back of his hand—out. Izuku's blood started to gush violently from his hand, and pool onto the ground. "When can I not bleed out?!" He walked towards his friend, who was in quite a ridiculous hero costume. "WHY DID YOU FIGHT HIM FOR ME!? I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD AVENGE MY BROTHER'S LEGACY!" Iida was pissed, but he was currently blinded by the anger that was building up inside of him. "Sure, cause it looks like you had it handled, with all the blood coming out of your side I'm quite sure that you would've been able to fight him." Izuku always predicted what could happen in a battle, for he was a great strategist. Because if he never saw his friend fighting with Stain, Iida's head would surely be rolling around on the ground, and it was all because he thought he was invincible. "He would've been easy for me to handle..." Iida's thoughts trailed off, just like his eyes. They were looking at something going on behind Izuku. It was Stain, and he was on the ground, as if looking for something, but he just licked the blood off the ground. "Hrng!" Izuku lost control over every muscle in his body, and fell to the ground like a broken doll. "Haha, I win kid!" He threw a tiny dagger at the Pro Hero's neck, he was going to die from drowning in his own blood if he already wasn't. "Now, it's a shame that I have to kill you kid, but I ain't losing anytime soon." Stain was directly above Izuku, ready to bring his elongated sword down into his chest, when fire roared above him, scorching Stain. "What took you so long Todoroki?!" He shouted from on the ground, "sorry, was getting rid of my demons."

"Where did you go Midoriya?!" A—lone white and red haired—boy shouted in the middle of the street. He wasn't sure at all where his friend had run off to, well, more like jumped. But something caught his eye, a figure in a purple and gold robe, the same as the skeleton that's been plaguing his vision every day, telling him to shut up or he'd be a puppet again. It was running through the crowd of people when Todoroki caught sight, "STOP THAT MAN!" He pointed at the skeleton as he chased after it, prepared to finally defeat what's been tormenting him and Midoriya. Men and Women eyed him as if he were insane, but he wasn't bothered, he was always treated differently, ever since he gained his quirk. Ever since his father labeled him as the "Next Number One Hero" as a child, ever since then his memories were fragmented, as If he wasn't supposed to remember anything that went on between he and his dad. Where the hell did it go, am I just seeing things? Todoroki thought, but was hit lightly on the back of his head, so he turned around to see the skeleton riding on his back. "If you wanna meet me, take a right into this alley, and climb up the fire escape, personally, I don't give a shit about what you do." The skeleton suddenly disappeared into thin air, he really wanted to put an end to this, but what if it was a trap, what if it wasn't? He didn't know. But he did what he was instructed, he went into the alley, and climbed up the fire escape. "Hello?" Todoroki called out as he walked onto the roof, he took a couple of steps before coming face to face with a man.

Shouto stepped with his foot, sending a wave of ice towards the man, who seemingly floated away from it. "Calm down! I only want to talk to you about your old man," The man also had a cloak on, his face was shadowed by the hood of it. "Yeah! And what about him?" Todoroki didn't lower his guard, so he encased the man in ice, rather easily actually. "Now that I can't hurt you, will you listen?" Todoroki contemplated for a moment, but eventually nodded. "Alright, mind taking off my hood?" Shouto felt oddly...comfortable with the man, like he already knew him, so he walked up and took flipped his hood. He had purple scars under his eyes and neck, black hair, and blue eyes like him. "It's me. Toya Todoroki, your brother." "T-Toya? We haven't seen you in years, what happened to you?!" Shouto wanted to hug him, but why was the skeleton leading him to here, was Toya the commander of it!? "Dad happened," his black hair casted a shadow over his eyes. "With how he treated you like a toy, and treated mom like a...." he trailed off, and a small amount of water rolled down the ball of ice. "I wanted to stay, but I had to find the man who did this to you Shouto, and now I have." Blue flames erupted from his hands, reducing the ice and water to ash somehow, he aimed his hand towards the entrance to the main building. It melted down into ash, and a horrendous scream could be heard, as if someone was burning to death. He came around the corner, along with the skeleton, and collapsed to the ground, dying in an instant. "Toya!? What did you d-AGH," Todoroki held his head in pain as the faded memories flooded back into his mind. "Let me give you a heads up, your friends are fighting Stain at the moment, and if you want to call me up, here's my number. See you again Shouto, but we'll be enemies next time." A portal appeared and took the elder brother out of there, leaving the younger one to cry in pain, as his head throbbed. "What the fuck, Endeawhore, what is wrong with you!?" He doubled over, and his quirk activated, ice and fire poured out of his body, combining into a beautiful symphony of elements. "Why would he ever do this to me, WHY!?" The pain died down, so he got up, on the ground in blue flame, was an arrow and a phone number beneath it. "If you need someone to talk to, talk to your older brother, known as Dabi the villain." Shouto looked in the direction of the flaming arrow, to see an armored leg popping out of the darkness. He quickly took a picture of the number, and used his quirk to make a slide of ice, he felt like he was a new man, one with an actual past that he could remember, despite it being absolute shit because of his father. He slid across the ice, melting and creating it as he moved closer to who he presumed to be Iida. He landed on the ground, what he saw was Izuku going to get stabbed in the chest, quickly, fire came out of his hand, and shot toward the perpetrator.

"Don't let him cut you!" Shouted Iida as Shouto walked towards the presumably burnt man, "Why!?" The man was back up, and already running to attack him. "Another brat! Where do you keep coming from?!" A wall of ice appeared between the two, only an inch separated them. "When he licked Izuku's blood that was on the ground, he fell to the ground paralyzed, just like me," Iida's finger twitched, "look, you may be right about what you said Izuku,"He moved his entire hand, and pushed himself up. "But I'm not going to be helpless!" He had entire control over his body, give or take a few twinges of static within, so he boosted himself through the ice wall, and out to the other side where he could kick Stain in the face. "I won't give up! Not until I die!" He rushed Stain again, and sent him flying into a wall, Shouto then covered him in ice. "Good job you two," they both jumped in fright, for Izuku was somehow behind them. "Especially you Iida, but we aren't done, look." He pointed up to Stain, who was already breaking free of his ice prison. "HOW!??" The two shouted in retaliation as the man fell from the wall. "I'll admit, you got me there, hell, I'm going to lose...But, I'm not going down without a fight! For it is my duty to rid the world of fake heroes!" He coughed up blood as he said this, he ran towards the trio faster than he ever had before. Humans have natural limits to their bodies, meaning they can only do so much before they end up killing themselves with their actions, but somehow, someway, Stain is shattering his limits. He is faster than any human could without a strength quirk, leading one to believe that he isn't human. He bounced back and forth on the walls, making him almost invisible to the naked eye, when Iida suddenly cried out in pain and fell to the ground, as well as Shouto. Izuku looked to see one of Stain's daggers buried into his shoulder, and Todoroki had one planted in his calf. Stain rushed head on at Izuku hoping he would be able to take the three down in an instant, but he noticed the boy closed his eyes. He slowed down, but not quick enough, for Izuku had kneed him right in the stomach, sending him into a frenzy. "I'm not going down like them," he tore off a scrap of his hero outfit, enough to create a makeshift blindfold, and tied it around his eyes, effectively blinding him. "Cause if you want to take me down, then you're gonna have to try harder!!" He took a fighter's stance, and was prepared for anything that would or could happen to them, for he was in control of all of their lives.

Do you guys like this writing style more, or the POV oriented style. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. Peace out!