Chapter 17-Relationship Goals

(Izuku POV)

   I woke up to complete darkness, and a soft feeling on my face. "Izuku" I heard Momo say quite angrily, "Good Morning Momo!" I said, but I could hardly hear my own voice, "Do you mind moving back?" She said even angrier, I did as I was asked and scooched back a tad bit. "Hello Mo........mo," I was looking directly at her........"Momos." I looked at them with a questioning gaze, then I got a great idea! Too reach out and squeeze one of them, "Fluffy" I said as I closed my hand around the orb like mass. "I-Izuku!!" She was blushing, and her chest had started to light up. A metal mass with two endings, popped out and hit me right in the face, knocking me right off of the bed.

   "I-I deserved that" I hung off of the bed with a bloody nose. "Yes! You did! You really did!" She exclaimed. I got up and looked around for my clothing, it was folded neatly on the table behind me. I took the clothing into the bathroom and changed into it, I jumped onto the hospital bed, and looked at her blushing face. "I bet you liked that!" she said to me, "Of course!" I put my hand behind my head and scratched, "It's because I wouldn't do it with anyone else!" I gave her a sweet smile, and she continued to blush even further. "*Sigh* You're an idiot Izuku," she jumped onto me, "But your still my idiot." She lowered herself, and kissed me on the lips. I put my hands behind her head, and kissed her with even more passion than before. I turned over and pushed her onto the bed, and started to full on makeout with her. "Miss Yaoyorozu, are you in here?" A manly voice said as they opened the door. 

   We looked to the door, to see both my mother, and her lover, Yagi Toshinori, or more commonly known as All Might. They were standing there, with their mouths agape. My mom had a bouquet of flowers in her hand, but dropped them to the ground. "IZUKU/IZUKU" Shouted both my mom, and the now transformed All Might. I jumped off of Momo and ran towards the window, I opened it. I held up my left hand with a peace sign, I jumped towards the vast sky, but felt a strong grip on my leg. I was yanked back into the room by none other than All Might, I looked up at the massive figure and waved. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took in a deep breath, he changed back into his civilian form. "I'm not even your father, and yet I have to scold you! You know that your mother doesn't want to see you doing this type of stuff to a girl!" He gestured towards Momo who was being hugged by my mom. 

   "Thank you. Thank you for being there for him." I heard my mom say quietly, Toshi looked towards the both of them and sighed again. "But," he got down to my level, "You made your mom proud Izuku." He put his hand on my shoulder, I looked towards Momo, who was just blushing and looking for a way out of here. "Thanks All MIght," I was next to Momo in an instant, "But the only one who gets to make my girlfriend uncomfortable, is me." I was smiling the entire time, "Sorry Mom, but we have to leave." I picked Momo up, and was next to the window, "See you later!" I waved to the shocked couple, and jumped out of the window. "MOMO, CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" I yelled against the wind to her. I looked down to see her eyes completely wide, her cheeks shaking with the wind, and her arm flailing against me.

   I took one of my arms off of her, and punched the air above me. We were sent down towards a building, I put my arms round her, as to shield her from the impact. And landed relatively safely, onto the roof of a relatively tall building. I set Momo down onto the ground, and looked at her messed up hair. I laughed, "Whats so funny Izuku!" "Nothing, it's just that you're still so pretty even when your hair is like that." I was smiling like crazy, until I heard, a large explosion nearby, the air shook because of how powerful the explosion was. We turned our heads towards the location, and saw smoke plume from a falling Skyscraper. "Momo, I'm gonna take you off of this roof. But I have to go," "Izuku No!" "Izuku yes, I can save those people easily." I embraced her in a kiss, I broke free of the kiss and grabbed her. I jumped off of the building and brought her down to the ground, "Goodbye Momo." I jumped off to the building cut in half.