Chapter 1.

He'd taken everything from me, yet I'm still here. My own brother, Ronan.

Ronan had lost himself a long time ago and selfishly enough, he dragged me down along with him. I was of pure innocence and he corrupted me. He made me bear witness to the most heinous of crimes, filling my mind with nightmares. I watched him in silence as he went down a black hole, returning to be what he secretly feared the most, a man with a dark soul.

He's claimed to not fear anything, a rebel who lives off instilling fear into others. He feeds off the control he has, the adrenaline rush he gets when a life ends by his hands. He can be irrational at times, a loud mouth, cocky, stubborn, dark and twisted, yet still, he can't control one thing.

His love for me.

In his own twisted way, he loves me. He's done so much hurt and pain, he's been cruel and left me bare at such a young age, but still, he keeps me close. He feeds off my strength and breathes calmly in my silence. Now that he's grown, he can't find it in him to destroy me any further, than he already has.

A murderer, a selfish and cruel man, and many more titles to everyone else, but a frightened, confused and an out of control little boy, in a man's body, right in my view.

A storm is brewing, I can feel it. He knows it too, because I told him before. He's tried so many times to ignore me, but today he can't, because like always, I'm right.

A crash sound comes from the living room. He's breaking stuff again. He's earned everyone's attention, all movements still, in his outburst.

I watch him silently on the doorway, while he loses his cool once again. He throws a glass to the nearest wall, and makes one servant to gasp in shock.

" Everyone, out!" He demands.

Not needing to be told twice, every present person scurries out of there, leaving us alone. Right after everyone has gone, he walks over to the drinks cabinet, pulling out a bottle of brandy.

I finally enter, walking over to stand by the large windows, not even sparing him another glance.

I hear him shuffling close, than the sound of liquid being poured, before glass is slammed hard against the wooden table.

He loudly gulps his drink down. He's frustrated, I can feel it.

"Be careful, brother, before you kill yourself." I say.

He growls as an answer, wanting to ignore me but he can't. I know he wants to have another and if he does, he might lose his senses. That's never a good sign, especially today. A drunk Ronan is the worst Ronan.

" You've done wrong brother, and now you just might meet the outcome of your actions." I tell him calmly, like always.

" Shut up." He growls in warning.

I do.

He paces up and down now.

" Damn troublemakers."

' More like you,'  I want to say.

A cold icy chill, runs down my spine, and my body tenses in the process.

" The storm is coming, the storm is near."

I hear a growl before I'm spun around to face him, and his brown eyes darken. I don't even wince, when he tightens his grip on my arm.

" Stop talking gibberish and say what you mean!" He seethes, his alcoholic breath fanning my face.

Like a lightbulb clicking in my mind, a certain wind washes over me. It's them. They are close. I don't know who they are, but they come with a mission.