After math!

Jason's POV

I pull my sword out of Herobrine's stomach and throw it to the side. I run to the cage and star is still not moving. W-Why?

Quentin's POV

NOOO! She can't go! She can't! I scream in pain as I fall to my knees trying to help her. No no no no no. Skylar looks into my eyes and places her hand on my cheek.

"L-Let me go. I love you. Good luck guys. I'll see you on the flip side, Bye." She says closing her eyes. Her hand falls from my cheek and I cry. N-No. Please stay. PLEASE!

Jerome's POV

This can't be happening. Katie can't go. I grab her hand as she looks at me.

"Did I do good, Biggums?" She says making me tear up.

"You did g-great." I say putting my hand on her cheek and she leans into it.

"Did I win the hunger deens?" She asks smiling weakly.

"Yes. You did. I love you Katie." I say letting a few tears fall. She kisses my hand and smiles a bit.

"S-See you soon." She says drifting off. You did good, Biggums. You did good.

Kailey's POV(Sorry for all the POV changes!)

We won. People were killed and mobs were slain. Herobrine was stabbed threw the heart and life is starting to be good. In any minute now we will return home and everything will be back to normal. Those who have died will always be loved. They will be missed. But most of all never forgotten.

Jason's POV (The next day in the real world.)

I smile as I wake up with my arms wrapped around her. She's everything I ever wanted. I would've been heart broken if she was gone forever. But she's back. Stars back.

There's also Katie who's back and Skylar is back. Maybe for once everything will be back to normal.