Mountain

Quentin's POV

Me and Skylar were told to head west to the forest biome. Seto actually came and told us to go. I do miss all the guys and girls. It's hard to just forget them.

I've been having horrible dreams that someone is going to die. It's going to be that persons second time dieing and they won't be able to come back.

That persons other half or 'lover' is going to kill them selfs to join their other half of 'lover'. but it get where they would stand once their other half dies and won't be able to come back.

If Skylar died. oh god. I would definitely kill my self and join her. I wouldn't even think twice. Just to imagine being in that situation, must suck. I would never want her to die.

I did not tell Skylar about these dream, Nightmare things. Only because I don't want her to be scared. I want her to think we will win this war, or whatever it is. Without someone or people dying or getting hurt.

I just want her to always be positive. She used to be really negative and used to cut because she thought I didn't like her. Imagine what her frail self would do if she new about my dreams. Not good, right?

Whatever we do- if I die. I hope she moves on in life. I don't deserve her. She's frail. I'm negative. I'm always thinking about the wrong positivities, instead of the right ones.

I just hope she will move on if I die. I hope it's me instead of her. I love her and don't want her to die and leave me without her in this horrible world. Please, let it be me and not her.

Skylar's POV

Quentin is in deep thoughts as we walk into the Swamp biome. I hope he isn't having the same dreams as me. I hope it just shows the figure as a shadow, instead of showing who dies.

Truth is. I die. The dream, Nightmare, Shows Herobrine strangling me to death as Quentin try's to pry his hands off. Adam and Kailey finally kill Herobrine and by that point I'm dead.

As Quentin crys over my body he says words that always replay in my mind. 'Why was it her! I wanted it to be me! Of course that Douche bag had to take the most Frail one here!' Quentin says this to the sky while crying, I'm my Nightmare.

I'm a really that Frail. I know I am a little Frail. But am I really Frail. If my dream, Nightmare thing dose happen, I want it to be me Dying. He has Friends, Family and Fans who care for him.

While I have nothing. He is the one that should live. I will personally sacrifice my self for Quentin. Anything for him to live. Please, let it be me and not the one that gave me everything, him.

***Aye! I cried writing this! You better like it! cuz I'm crying!***