The truth and seto

Kailey's POV

All the girls finally get home and they sit on the couch. I called them for a meeting. I stand in front of them and begin.

"Girls! I have been hiding something. For a long time. I think it's time that I tell you all." I say sighing as my sister gives me the 'don't do it' look.

"I have these powers. I can summon things, Bring people back from the dead, Give people powers, Run fast, Teleport, Telekinesis, Turn invisible, Fly, I have great accuracy, I can morph,Talk to animals, I know the future and I can do much more." I say looking at the girls.

All the girls look different. My sister looks nervous and has her eyes closed. Sydney looks nervous and shocked. Katie looks like she seen a ghost and nervous.

"I can bring back the dead and I'm super smart!" Sydney blurts out and then covers her mouth, in shock.

"I can talk to animals and morph. I'm also a Bacca but I morph into a human!" Katie says upset with her self.

"I have great accuracy and I fight really well. Also I can summon Lightning!" Bailey says willingly and hiding something back.

"I know." I say simply. "I can tell the Future, Duh!"

"Ohhhhh." Says all the girls in realization.

I hope they are ready for what's next. I can't tell them. All I can do is have hope.

Seto's POV (He's still part of TC in my book!)

I walk slowly into the living room and I see all the boys waiting for me. It's now or never.

"I have these powers." I say simply but regretting it slightly.

"What do you mean, 'powers'?" Adam says now seriously.

"I can summon things, Bring people back from the dead, Give people powers, Run fast, Teleport, telekinesis ,Turn invisible, Fly, I have great accuracy, I can morph,Talk to animals, I know the future and I can do much more." I say as all the boys stare at me.

"And why are you telling us this?" Mitch says annoyed because I ruined his date with Bailey. What? I can tell the Future so I know!

"There is a dark side coming for us and The Magically Crafted girls. I know we are enemy's with them! But, This is a war. We have to do this together. I'll give you all powers and we can all go to the magically crafted house. We have to work together!" I say staring at Adam. He needs to learn that he is still in love with Kailey and that he should solve things with her.

"Fine! Can you at least give me good powers?!" Adam says pissed.

"Everyone hold out your hands and wait your turn." I say.

I go to Ian and give him the power of Flight, Black. Next, I go to Quentin and give him the power of invisibility, Pink. Next, I go to Jason and give him the power of teleporting/telekinesis, Dark green.

I go to Mitch and give him accuracy and talking to/Understanding animals, Orange. I go to Jerome and give him the power of Morphing, Brown.

I go to Ty and give him the ability to bring back the dead/He's really smart, Light green. I finally get to Adam and smile at him.

"Adam, I will not be able to fight in this war. I was never meant to be in this world. I will give you all my power and I will die. I am a ghost and I wish you all farewell." I say smiling and giving Adam the power of all, Purple.

"Goodbye world. I wish you all luck. Use your powers wisely. Go to the magically crafted house at 500 St. GG, Bye." I say as my world goes black and then white again, as I appear In front of Notch. (Made up address!)