Death and cats

Katie's POV

Being a cat sucks! You always have the feeling of wanting to lick yourself. Also, The fur-balls. That's all I'm going to say. Also, I have this cute little eyepatch on because of my eye.

"What the sad news?" Adam says picking up Mitch and petting him causing Mitch to purr in happiness. Then I feel Someone pick me up and they start petting me to causing me to purr too.

"The said news is about Jerome. Jerome made a deal with Herobrine. I forgot what the deal was but he made one. Turns out Herobrine lied about his part and toke me, Mitch and Jerome. Jerome woke up from being knocked out and saw us as cats. He instantly knew and started yelling at Herobrine. After his outburst Herobrine had a minion shot Jerome with a dart. I don't know which kind of dart it is tho. So, he could be-" I stop mid sentence because a bad feeling washes over me. This can't be good. Me and Mitch look at each other and I can tell he feels it too. Soon my cat reflexes spring into action and I run under the coffee table and cover my ears shaking. Soon I can tell Mitch joins me.

"Katie, What's wrong?" Mitch asks meowing a lot. Ever since me and Mitch became cats me have been sticking together.

"Mitch, Don't bullshit me. You got that sickening feeling too." I say shaking even more. Mitch putts one paw on my body and nudges me with his head.

"Come on! It's probably nothing! Just get up." Mitch says but soon gives up trying to get me up.

"Mitch. This isn't good the feelings getting worse. We need to hide everyone. You tell them!" I say starting to panic. Mitch turns determined and starts to tell Adam what's up. whatever is coming is almost here! I end up scurrying up the stairs and I hop onto Kailey and Adams bed. Wait! Why did I go on their bed? Who knows. Soon Kailey comes in with Mitch and Adam. Adam sees me and picks me up. We all go into the walk in closet and hide in there. I'm hiding in a random sneaker and Mitch is is a high heel. Adam is behind some clothes and Kailey is hiding in a cabinet. I hear foot steps and the door opens showing someone I didn't expect.

Jerome's POV

I wake up in a cell with another person. The other person is a girl with galaxy hair. She seems familiar. I start to sit up and the girl looks my way. She smiles when she sees me up and I relies who it is.

"Jerome! Your finally up! I thought you died." Star says helping me over to the bed.

"Star, What are you doing here?" I say as her smile fades.

Star's POV

My smile fades and I grin onto the orange glass that it wrapped in blue cloth. No. I can't cry. I sniffle and I start daydreaming about it again.

*Flashback*

Mitch tells us to hide. Jason takes my hand and we run into the kitchen. I get under the sink and Jason joins me. He hits his helmet on the pipes under the sink and his helmet breaks. The orange glass it now broken so Jason just takes it off. Jason's brown hair and brown eyes show as he takes it off.

Wow. He's so cute. he smiles at me and I smile back. Jason grabs one piece of glass and he puts it in my pocket. He smiles weakly then runs out into the kitchen. I gasp and he closes the door behind him. I hear yelling and things being smashed. What's going on?! I hug my knees in fear and then the cabinet is thrown open.

I'm instantly met with white eyes and I gasp as he shows me what happened to Jason. JASON! The final picture is Jason on the floor surrounded by blood. I start to cry and scream.

"JASON! NOOO!" I scream as Herobrine knocks me out.

*Reality*

I start to cry and Jerome try's to comfort me. I'm sorry to say, but, Jason is dead.

**You guys are lucky 2 long chapters in one day!**