Forest

Seto's POV (When Grace comes and visits him.)

I sit up in my bed as I sense Grace coming. She then appears in my room and I smirk at her. I missed her so much. Let me explain, everything.

*Flashback*

Diary, 1/15/10 (it's 2015 in my book!)

Another day serving as Herobrine's Servant. Another day of torture. Another day of yelling and pain.

This new servant came in. It's a girl. She has the same power color as me. I don't know what that means. Her name is Grace. She's really sweet.

I might be getting a thing for her. But I can't. A servant must show now affection to another servant. That means I can't fall for her.

Diary, 1/16/10

It's to late. I fell for her. He eyes just make me so happy. Her loving personality and caring side, is what got me. I learnt a way to escape.

There is a trapdoor underneath my bed and it leads to a portal. The portal sends me out of minecraft and to the real world.

I must warn these people that call themselves, TeamCrafted. There is also another group. This other group is Magically Crafted. One of them has powers like me where she can tell the future.

She will warn the girls just in time. TeamCrafted has a strong and powerful leader. I must give him all my power and tell them what happens. This will all happen just in time.

Diary, 1/17/10

I have to leave the girl Behind. I can't bring her. But we promised to always keep in touch. We did share our first kiss today.

It still makes me blush thinking about her soft lips against mine. To bad that will be the last kiss we share. But I'll see her again in this unpleasant world. I'll see her in 5 years.

*Flashback over*

Now, back to what's going on. She smirks back at me and walks over to where I sit. She quickly presses her lips on mine and I instantly kiss back.

I ask for entrance and she accepts. My tongue searches her mouth and she didn't even try to fight for dominance. We end up just having a heated make out.

What! If you haven't seen your girlfriend or boyfriend for 5 years you would too! She sits next to me on the bed and we look at each other.

"I'm sorry to ruin our moment of finally being together. but, you had news?" Grace says worriedly. oh, Yeah!

"You have to pack up your stuff and head west. A huge force is coming and you shouldn't take chances. A girl that is blind and mute might come to you. She will bring Mitch, Jerome, Katie and Bailey. Two are Foxes and Two are Baccas. I wish you luck. I love you, but you must hurry." I say giving her a quick peck and hug.

"I love you. See you on the flip side." She says with her original YouTube Sign off and vanishes.

I wish we could spend time together but we can't. Any stops will make Herobrine's Forces get closer and closer.

I quickly teleport to the next biome over. The Winter Biome.

***UPDATE!

Plains: Adam, Kailey, Ian, Taylor

Jungle: Empty

Mountain: Quentin and Skylar

Swamp going Through Forest to Winter: Jason, Star, Sydney, Ty, Grace, Katie, Jerome, Mitch, Bailey

winter: Seto