Relisation and Love

*This is just a quick note! This story is going to be crazy. At some points it won't make sense and I'll have to clear it up with my authors notes!*

Update 2016: This story is a mess, it goes quick and is very all over the place. I might be fixing it soon.....

Katie's POV

I walk out of my house and start to walk my Puppy. Her name is Hipster and she is a teacup. I've had her ever since mum died.(Yep I made her British).

I end up walking to the beach and walking along the water. I see this other person and it's a he. He kind of looks like a shark with his huge nose but that makes him unique.

"Hi. I'm Jerome and this is my dog CoCo!" He says smiling warmly.

Fudge! I quickly turn around and start to run away. He's from TeamCrafted. I finally get on the side walk but I'm a mile away from home.

I hear his footsteps behind me but I keep running. Great! Now I'm mad and here comes the Flames in my eyes! Fudge! Just leave me alone.

He then grabs my wrist and I turn to face him. Cooling down my flames a bit. I look at him in the eyes and he looks at me in the eyes.

"Hello. Im Katie. I'm from-" I start to say but I'm cut off by him.

"Magically Crafted. I know. Why do we have to be enemy's? This fight is between Adam and Kailey. Not us." He says looking at my eyes. At this point my eyes are flame free.

"I really don't know. Adam is your Team leader and Kailey is ours. So I guess we just listened to them. We can be Friends. But no one can know and we can't get caught together. or we will be dead." I say smiling. I guess being fri-

I'm then interrupted by my thoughts. I feel pink lips on mine and Jerome is kissing me. But the surprising part is, I kiss back.

Mitch's POV

I run out of the house and I jump into the car. I quickly drive to Starbucks. I can't be late for this date! I get there and I rush inside.

There she is. She's sitting in a booth alone and on her phone. her Electric blue hair falling in front of her face and she pushes it back. I truly fell for her.

I take a seat next to her and put my hand on her thigh. She looks up and I see lighting bolts in her perfect eyes.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask concerned. I wipe a stray tear that started to fall down her cheek and I cup her cheek in my hand.

"Getting a lot of hate. Ever since we became enemy's with Team Crafted. I've been getting hate from it." she says closing her eyes and leaning her head in my hand.

"Don't worry baby girl. It will get better soon. I promise." I say smiling. She smiles back and I seal this happy moment with a kiss.