Lost. Dazed. Confused.

Ian's POV

When Adam teleports us to the Winter Biome he passes out right away. I go to him and fly up with him. I start to fly towards the coordinates but something hits my foot sending pain throughout my body.

I fly down slowly and drop, in pain. I look at my foot and see an arrow sticking out of it. I start to pull it out slowly and I start screaming in pain. The arrow is finally out and my foot in bleeding.

I grab vines and do my best to make a wrap for my bleeding foot. That should cover it for now. I must fly and go tell the others. I stand up ignoring the pain in my left foot and I pick up Adam. I get a good grasp on him and start to fly.

I go only a mile before I fall the the ground in horrible pain. It's getting worse and my vision is starting to fade over. Adam. I limp over to him and carry him under a tree. I sit on one opposite of him and take my last breaths. Before I go I see a person stand over me and this persons furry. But, I'm to late the question this.

Jerome's POV

Me and Katie went to just play in the trees and play around. I jump down from the tree and hear a scream and thud. I look at Katie as she lands next to me and she looks as confused as I am.

We both sniff the air and Katie starts to run after the sent of the scream. I climb up the tree and swing on a vine after her.

Katie's POV

When I get to the end of the sent I see... IAN! He just closed his eyes. Im too late! I look at the other tree where I hear soft snoring and I see Adam. Jerome jumps down from the vine and gasps.

"Were too late." I say sniffling.

Jerome looks wide eyed and he sniffs over to Ian's foot. He unwraps the makeshift bandage and there is a huge gapping hole in his foot. I go over to Adam and I notice Teleport dust is on his shoulder.

He must have teleported him and Ian her! He used a lot of power and he passed out. I look back at Jerome and he is wrapping Ian's foot sadly. I walk over to him and I hug him. He instantly hugs back crying and I cry a bit too.

I look back at Ian and faintly see his chest rise slowly. HES ALIVE. I jerk out of Jerome's eyes and point to Ian. Jerome looks and notices too. HES BREATHING! Me and Jerome hug happily.

"I'm going to tell a animal to tell Mitch that we need help." I said looking at Jerome.

He nods and kisses my head, letting me go. I walk to a sheep and explain everything. He nods and runs off to tell Mitch. I hope he sends help. We can't carry them back alone.

Mitch's POV

I'm so glad everyone is going to be in the Winter biome, soon. Ian and Adam aren't here yet and Taylor's worried. Kailey is still passed out and I'm just sitting on the patio with Bailey. A sheep then comes into the clearing yelling.

"Bahhhh!" The sheep obviously said my name so I run over to it.

"I'm Mitch." I say and it looks relived.

(The sheep can't speak English but I'm going to translate it since Mitch can understand animals!)

"Jerome and Katie! They found Adam and Ian. Ian is Severely injured and Adam is passed out from teleporting. Ian's left foot has a big gapping hole .They need help bringing them back! I'll take you guys there!" He or she, Idk what it is, Says.

"Ok! Wait here!" I say to the sheep and it nods.

I run up the stairs and Bailey shoots me and nervous glance. I run inside and ring the emergency bell. Everyone runs to the living room, where the bell is, and they all stared wide eyed at me.

When we made that thing I said we were never going to use it. Guess I used it.

"I need Jason, Skylar and Sydney! You don't need weapons but, bring your health kit and crutches. I'll explain on the way." I say walking to the door.

We have Jason because he can lift and carry Ian with his powers. I have Skylar to heal Ian's foot. Finally, I have Sydney just in case Ian bleeds out before we get there and she can bring him back to life.