War deal

Jerome's POV

We get back to the house and everyone rushes over to us. I look back and I see Katie fall from a tree. I drop Adams feet and run out the door to the balcony. I see her on the floor and I jump over the railing. I land on the floor and I run over to her.

A arrow is stuck out of her eyeball and she is taking her last breaths. I grasp her hand and look into her only eye left.

"Jerome.......I love you. Don't....Bring me back.....From the dead......#....For...
The.....Gr....oup." She says dyeing in my arms.

As a tear falls from my eye I stare at her body and remember her words. "I love you." I say kissing her head and closing her one eye.

I hear footsteps behind me and I don't turn around. I then feel a hand on my shoulder but I shrug it off.

"It's a shame. Isn't it." Says a familiar voice.

I turn around and I am met with white eyes. I jump back in surprise and I back away slowly.

"She was a nice girl. I shot her in the eye Five minutes ago but she kept going. She kept going to tell you, that she loved you. She said for you to not bring her back because that was her second time dying. The first time she died was because she fell into a pit of lava. Me and my men revived her. I promised her a new home and to be able to rule the world. But she declined it and I told her she would pay. It's such a shame. She was very tough around me and I wanted her to join me and my army. Yet, she refused. She refused, so she could stay with you. She knew she only had a short time before I came back and killed her. So, she spent a lot of time with you and she made sure to savor it. You know Jerome. I can revive her. But, you will have to pay the cost or make a deal with me." Herobrine says making me tear a bit.

"What do you mean, 'have to pay the cost or make a deal with' you?" I say not fully trusting him.

"I will recover her. Only if you and her become apart of my army. What do you say? I revive this sweet and strong girl. What's her name? Katie? Yeah, Katie. A great name, Indeed. Have you ever called her name out? You won't be able to do that now. Unless, I revive her..." He says trying to get in my head, But sadly, It worked.

"Ok I'll do it. You have to revive her and let me and my friends go home after this war." I say standing up and looking at him.

"Deal." He says snapping his fingers before everything goes black.

Mitch's POV

I turn around in my seat and notice Jerome and Katie are not here. Jerome? Where did he go? I get up and head onto the balcony. When I get there I see Herobrine and Jerome talking.

I also see Katie on the floor with a arrow thru her eye. Herobrine says one word and Jerome falls to the ground, Passed out. I scream and launch my self at Herobrine. Herobrine laughs picking me up and my friends come outside with their weapons.

"The only way I'm letting him go is if Kailey and Adam come with me. I will also give you Jerome and Katie, Alive, back to you." He says looking at Kailey evilly.

"Not if we kill you first!" Ian says and that makes my friends cheer.

"Foolish, Humans! That was your only chance." Herobrine says as he tightens the grip around my neck.

Herobrine is 3x's the size of me and in 5 seconds I'll be dead. I look to Bailey and see she's has lighting bolts and tears in her eyes. I look at her and smile at her as the life of me escapes my body. I just hope she releases what that smile means.

Bailey's POV

He smiled at me!? How could he smile when he knew he was dying!? I fall to my knees and let it out, I cry. I have never cried. Not even when I was first born. Instead of crying I smiled......WAIT!

I remember Mitch saying something about smiles. Something behind them. How some smiles mean different things. That smile! He just told me a message thru it.

*Flashback*

"When someone knows they are about to die and they smile. That means many things. But if they look at the one they love then smile, that means one thing. They want that person to continue on and remember that they will always love that person." Mitch says making me giggle at how serious he is being.

*Done*

Did he know he was going to die? Whatever we do, We are going to kill this fuck head! He killed my love! My only happiness besides My friends!

Kailey's POV(I'm going to try something different with the dialog! tell me what you think!)

As Mitch dyes because of Herobrine it enrages me.

"I declare war!"-Kailey

Herobrine looks at me and drops Mitch's dead body. He laughs evilly and flys In front of me.

"War?"-Herobrine raises his eyebrow

"War. This war will also have a little wager on it."-Kailey

"Continue."-Herobrine

"If we win, You bring everyone back to live, Bring us back to the real world and kill yourself!"-Kailey

"Ok. If I win, Everyone becomes my slaves, Your memory will be wiped and your powers are gone."-Herobrine

".....Deal. Give us 10 days before war."-Kailey

"Ok. Farewell, I'll be taking these three."-Herobrine

He then disappears with Mitch, Jerome and Katie. We have to plan for this war.