We meet yet again.

Kailey's POV

I sense them coming. I know about how some of the girls fell in love with the guys. The thing is do they know about me?

Adam's POV

The boys still don't know and I can sense what she's going to do. I can't stop it it's the future. It's bound to happen.

I walk up to the door, the boys trailing beyond me. I knock and hear footsteps. She opens the door and kisses me. I quickly kiss back and cup her face.

After a while we pull away out of breath. I look into her eyes and smile.

'Long time no see.' I say in her mind and she giggles.

'We will talk later.' She says back in my mind.

We all walk in and all the guys and girls sit on the couch, some on the floor or standing. Me and Kailey stand in front of them and we smile at each other.

"Me and Adam can't say much about the Future, But we can say one thing. Keep the one you love close to you at all times. Ian, Jason and Quentin, Skype, Call and text your Girlfriends all the time. Me and Adam know about the secret relationships and we just want our Best Friends to be happy, Together." Kailey says smiling and taking my hand.

"You guys can do whatever you want. Just stay in this house. If you need something talk to someone who can summon things. There. Is. No. Leaving. This. House." I say strictly. They all nod there heads and they leave the living room. leaving me and Kailey alone.

'I missed you!' She says in my mind again.(The Quotations that look like this ' are in the mind!)

'I missed you more than you think.' I say smirking at her.

'But do you love me more then I love you.' She says challenging me.

'Oh pl-ease! I love you more then you think!' I say sitting down and her snuggling into me.

'Getting comfy?" I ask chuckling.

'I don't know am I?' She says sarcastically.

'Don't be sarcastic with me!' I say like a mother, making her giggle.

'Or what!?' she says testing me.

'This!' I say kissing her passionately.

Damn! She's a great kisser.

'Thank you! you too!' she says while we are still kissing. I forgot she can read my mind. 'Ya think!' she says again.

*MAGICAL TIME SKIP*

Me and Kailey started to watch a movie and she picked it out. Yep! I'm watching 'The Fault In Our Stars'. What did I do to deserve this.

Our movie time is quickly interrupted by a scream. Yes! Fuck this movie! (I love the Fault in our starts btw) Me and Kailey rush upstairs to be met with Herobrine.

Well fuck. I quickly grab Kailey and kiss her as we are knocked out. Bye, world. Hello, Minecraft.

*YAY! THEY ARE GOING INTO MINECRAFT! IM HAVING A CHARACTER CONTEST! I'm going to stop writing in caps. I'm looking for 3 Girls! This is an example of what I need/Want!

Name:Kailey Ann Dream

Age:20

Hair:long and curly Rainbow hair

Eyes: Black eyes with a glimpse of Rainbow in them when she's happy.

Crush: Adam. (Chooses: Ian, Quentin or Seto. Shhh. I have plans.)

That's it! Let the contest start now! Also if you are already in my book you can't have a second character. But if your not in the book and doing the contest, you can register 2 girls! Good luck, GG, Bye!

THIS CONTEST IS OBVIOUSLY CLOSED